Last nights ep made me uneasy. SPOILER ALERTSo Clay is convinced that Opie is a rat because they found a bug in his truck and in his cellphone (which he left outside with everyone else's) but NOT in the meeting room? Add in the fact that Opie stone cold has every single guy that sits in on the meetings for conspiracy to commit murder (which would allow the ATF to proceed under RICO without breaking a sweat) and it just seems a little too contrived to create drama. Like deus ex machina in reverse or something.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most ridiculous opening sequence ever

not really, nope.     hey bigd, your favorite character made an appearance tonight.   i'll stand by my conviction he deserves an emmy.

honestly fx, a 1.75 hour premiere that is 50 minutes commercials? GTFO.

Last nights ep made me uneasy. SPOILER ALERTSo Clay is convinced that Opie is a rat because they found a bug in his truck and in his cellphone (which he left outside with everyone else's) but NOT in the meeting room? Add in the fact that Opie stone cold has every single guy that sits in on the meetings for conspiracy to commit murder (which would allow the ATF to proceed under RICO without breaking a sweat) and it just seems a little too contrived to create drama. Like deus ex machina in reverse or something.
Finally got to watch this week's past episode. I totally agree, they found a bug in his phone and truck, but not at the table. Also, if they believe that the ATF paid off his debts, why can't they believe that they put the bugs in his truck and phone without him knowing.So far it seems like a good show, not great, but still entertaining, I could see another season or 2 of this.
  • 7 months later...

I'm excited for the new season. But jeezoo christmas two months of ads, really?!?Henry Rollins joins the cast, giggidy.

• 1 month later...

Good episode.They certainly didn't pull many punches, certainly one of the more graphic episodes.Wonderfully wooden performance from my hero, but I think the role has potential for him.I need to watch the preview for upcoming again to see if Opie is going to side with Hellboy or if I just mis-heard it.

I need to watch the preview for upcoming again to see if Opie is going to side with Hellboy or if I just mis-heard it.
yeah, you heard it, because i did too. should be interesting to find out if opie is really with clay, or if he and jax are playing the old man. i see them having opie turn on jax and jax being forced to take him out. that would be some compelling tv.
yeah, you heard it, because i did too. should be interesting to find out if opie is really with clay, or if he and jax are playing the old man. i see them having opie turn on jax and jax being forced to take him out. that would be some compelling tv.
until jax tells him it was clay was behind donna getting whacked anyway.

Hmm, interesting new development with the niners.

The chief beaner said "your intel was good." Now maybe it's just me, but one would think that meet info on an illegal firearms deal would be fairly hush hush. If the nazi's knew where and when wouldn't that mean there's a rat in the SOA?

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason, I don't like the turn the season now seems to be taking. I fear the show is going to turn into another "Prison Break" now! Also, how did Opie so quickly stop becoming Jax's friend and now trusts Clay on everything. I must have missed something cuz last season they were there for each other through thick and thin...

For some reason, I don't like the turn the season now seems to be taking. I fear the show is going to turn into another "Prison Break" now! Also, how did Opie so quickly stop becoming Jax's friend and now trusts Clay on everything. I must have missed something cuz last season they were there for each other through thick and thin...
Opie is all ate up over Donna. He sees Clay as offering an outlet for his rage/confusion/hurt while Jax seemed to be trying to impede him at every turn, not realizing what is actually took place. I never watched PB so I don't get the comparison. I certainly didn't see the direction they went coming. The home team has a lot working against them at this point.

The whole leadership in jail outside of their powerbase of charming is gonna be tough to get around. Unless the show introduces a new character from the state or federal level that the crew has their hooks in, I can't fathom how they could possibly walk.Basically, Jax has been right and Clay wrong so many times now, you would have to believe that the crew, from their jail cell, are seriously starting to ponder a change in leadership.

PS.. Charlie Hunnam is AMAZINGLY HOT!
I knew Charlie Hunnam from a movie a few years ago with Elijah Wood called "Greenstreet Hooligans" which is a solid flick. He basically plays the same kind of character he does now.I'm interested in seeing where some of the lines of loyalty are drawn in prison. There has to be some kind of catch on their sentence which they can twist to be released.

good ep.

I think opie might've screwed up with the drug dealer, something tells me the guy is connected to an asian mob or something. Maybe setting up the conflict for next season?Jax has some brass ones. The comment about it being dangerous to be a fed was prettay ballsy.Gemma is liking doc more and more.I'm going to be supremely disappointed if they don't provide a credible reason for them not to end up in prison. Sure, they're on bail now but that doesn't mean the problem is over and I don't see any way for them to influence that many witnesses etc.