• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most ridiculous opening sequence ever

not really, nope.     hey bigd, your favorite character made an appearance tonight.   i'll stand by my conviction he deserves an emmy.

honestly fx, a 1.75 hour premiere that is 50 minutes commercials? GTFO.

I think she said "you had mercy before" and he said "now I don't" or something along those lines.
Sorry, but when did he do that? Show mercy?
Sorry, but when did he do that? Show mercy?
I think he confronted her in a parking lot last season?
I think he confronted her in a parking lot last season?
yep. after he found out the events leading up to how his wife died he got the drop on her and made a point out of taking the clip out of his gun, giving it to her and pointing that he was merciful.
  • 1 year later...
They pretty much came out with it. Mom and Clay killed old man Jax. Be a while before it comes out though.
only took until the end of season 4 for jax to find out.i wasnt a big fan of the finale, but i guess they had to find a way to keep jax in town and clay alive.
  • 9 months later...

Yeah, I assumed Jimmy Smits was going to be the shark jumper for this show, but I've actually really enjoyed his contributions thusfar.

General badassery next week, looks like.

• 11 months later...

New season tonight. Anyone else still watching?

Yes, definitely. Kind of a slow start apart from the very very end, but I guess to be fair most of the seasons open with a whimper and then ramp up.

I'm beginning to think Kurt Sutter is a bit of a self-sadist with all the horrible things he scripts to happen to his own character. For the record, my loyalty line would have been reached and breached several seasons ago.

He has to be the only show runner who wrote himself into a show and then had his character get raped in prison.

You've gotta wonder if eventually Otto is gonna get some actual revenge for all this suffering he's done in the name of the MC.

• 1 month later...

You've gotta wonder if eventually Otto is gonna get some actual revenge for all this suffering he's done in the name of the MC.

not really, nope.

hey bigd, your favorite character made an appearance tonight.

i'll stand by my conviction he deserves an emmy.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...