Featured Member - September

More Delicious Pictures!Ladies and gentlemen. I give you GunRangeShootaments. By Royal Tour and Troyomachere is Ray loving the idea of shooting gunsCIMG0183.jpghere is me loving the idea of shooting an M-16CIMG0184.jpgHere is Ray holding an M-16 like its NOT something that can KILL you.CIMG0181.jpgHere is Ray holding an M-16 like it IS something that can KILL youCIMG0182.jpghere is me shooting a Beretta 9mmCIMG0185.jpgHere is Ray shooting a beretta 9mmCIMG0187.jpgHere is Ray making ME and everyone around us Nervous after he shot off a burst fire round and has NO idea where his bullets hitCIMG0186.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l_9e6677f918ef1225e1fd8f8cd43686f6.jpgMore awesome images!!left to right : Me, Mikeysong, Ray, GetSprung ,the dude from cardplayer.1 of the better nights of that whole trip!! Earl Of Sandwich, Corona's and Capping every street before it gets to MP. followed by 20 dollar, then 80, then 100 dollar flips.Great nighht! lol
bump
Ok Cubs whats with the bumping what have you been drinking tequilia's again lol

Feature Player of the Month Scores well in 2 tournaments12th place in Omaha $50 Hi/Low and 2nd place 109 PS for cash out of $7100.00 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeI would say he broke the curse for cash out as a feature player during his mouth lmaowtg, gg rayovac :club::ts:D:5c:D:4h

Feature Player of the Month Scores well in 2 tournaments12th place in Omaha $50 Hi/Low and 2nd place 109 PS for cash out of $7100.00 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeI would say he broke the curse for cash out as a feature player during his mouth lmaowtg, gg rayvac :club::ts:D:5c:D:4h
If you play Chinese poker with him this month, I guarantee that you will learn he is in "run-good" mode...
Feature Player of the Month Scores well in 2 tournaments12th place in Omaha $50 Hi/Low and 2nd place 109 PS for cash out of $7100.00 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeI would say he broke the curse for cash out as a feature player during his mouth lmaowtg, gg rayovac :club::ts:D:5c:D:4h
Add in WCOOP HORSE now!

nice pic's Ray, the Mullet one looks makes you look like a girl lolwtg on the Horse win congrats are you shooting for feature player 2 months in a row lmaoNow you can afford the ME at NAPC WPT Niagara

I hit and ran after plus 160ish for:33387654Royal FlushAnd confused the heck out of everyone moneywise after snap took my seat :ts
My new Chinese Poker Strategy. Let Troyomac sit in the seat and light it on fire then just walk in and mop up. Not sure who made it but one of the other players said he would take any seat that Ray farted in.Lets play tonight if anyone is up for it.
sick, just plain sick is there any game you can't win at lolI know your a pro just sucking everyone else in lmao
That would be me.Yes, I'm serious.
So what I need to do in Niagara is get him to sit down, pass wind , kick him out of that seat and then sit in itand then take his money great idea , lmao :club:
I think these also belong in here not just chinese poker thread lol