Featured Member - September

man oh man i forgot how many hilarious pics we took in june, and i also forgot about the walking around the pool blindfolded in under 5 min or something bet. ray won, but we didn't tell him he finished so he ended up going around the pool twice, loool
That was hilarious! Fun June at the house during the WSOP!Congrats Troyomac! :D:ts:4h:D:club:
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now accepting memberships!!
Man, I was about to dump the Royal Tour Fan Club and make the Troyomac Fan Club...but you beat me to it.All I ask is that you put a little effort into it...after all, he is the Featured Member of the Month!

congrats on everything Troyo. You have always been one of my faves because ur a funny guy and a GoooT poker player. No huge ego or anything like that just an all around good guy ! Even though i have never met u IRL but from what ive heard

congrats on everything Troyo. You have always been one of my faves because ur a funny guy and a GoooT poker player. No huge ego or anything like that just an all around good guy ! Even though i have never met u IRL but from what ive heard
It's ironic, because with posts like this and the whole feature member thing, my ego's going to shoot right through the roof.
Dancer/cocktail waiter/bartender. Just gotta change the nametag depending on what they do each day.
Don't forget singer also and they would literally go up and sing/dance and after a song go right back to serving drinks.
troyofanclubap2.jpg
I thought something was missing from the collection of pictures... Ray the Artist? nah don't quit your day job! :club:
motivator5253675.jpg
I wonder if Rdog got a pink Hoodie for you lol