• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my five cents about a day late to the party1. MHoward - your credibility is completely shot in my opinion. I don't believe for a second that you didn't know there was a bad beat forum and I find it less believable that you really weren't trying to antagonize. You took a shot and got attached. It might have been by nut huggers, but I think that it was at least somewhat warranted. I suspect that if you took a bad beat in the Sunday Million nowhere near the bubble you would have complained about it and quite possibly posted a thread. So criticizing someone for doing the same is out of line. This is only my opinion though, so feel free to disregard.2. NNB- sick beat. I don't really care for bad beat stories, but I do think this one warranted a thread and I really am sorry about the tough beat. I don't know you but I do hope you come back stronger. But having at least a modicum (a small amount) of respect for those around you even if they aren't being that nice would be a good thing. 3. Looshle - Glad to know that I should never piss you off. Your vengeful post was hilarious, though it was definitely kicking a guy when he was down. I have far too few posts here to be called a nut hugger (and I picked a fight with the beloved RDog in another thread), but I will say that one of the main reasons I come here is to read about Loosh's and NNB's (and guys of that calibers) poker. Without the top players here this site would disintegrate. I don't play that often and I have a career I am happy with, but I respect the success that guys on this forum have. With that in mind, I would point out that in the same way you should be respected by posters here for your poker, I do think that NNB should be given some leeway bearing in mind the situation (though I don't know what he said and how out of line it was).4. The chcgo posters - you live in a great city and your posts make every thread better (okay, I am a nut hugger)5. Panda Express is excellent (but not as a primary choice in Chicago) 6. Everyone should buy Hoodeez (we good now RDog?)7. This thread should be done8. Navy Buttons good job keeping a level head9. Ex Matt sucks at the Internetz10. I ran out of things to say

In regards to what mhoward said, I definitely think it was out of line, but he is not a bad guy at all. He does not go around trolling for stakes or anything of the sort. A sickening beat where id probably throw up if it happened to me and it was def thread worthy. This thread is just out of ccontrol. We are a ****ing community, so lets act like it and just move on.

In regards to what mhoward said, I definitely think it was out of line, but he is not a bad guy at all. He does not go around trolling for stakes or anything of the sort. A sickening beat where id probably throw up if it happened to me and it was def thread worthy. This thread is just out of ccontrol. We are a ****ing community, so lets act like it and just move on.
Amen brother.Now lets get chrozzo to pee in a jug on webcam to remind us of why this place is so great :club:

The reason I don't play high variance games (PLO, HU, tournaments), is because I don't want the variance/swings/emotions that those formats entail. I'm part of the group that commiserates with the beat, but probably feels like it doesn't deserve a thread, yet I'm not gonna say anything about it because I know what NNB is feeling.

qfmft. Im sorry to anyone that I offended. Believe to be intentional or not, your choice, but I could have worded it better. I will be sure to pay more attention to what and how I post in the future.Edit: I really enjoy FCP for the community that we are. It gets me thru my work day and when Im at home with the new daughter and she is crying for no reason. I like it here so we all just need to get along. <3

does it matter if it deserves a thread or not? it obviously bothered me and made me feel better or w/e to post the thread, so deal with it and dont be a dickheadppl post retarded shit like this all the time, its awesome this thread turned into 55 pagesLFTand im sorry for whoever i went off on, this thread just really tilted me even more than the bad beat itself (people not understanding that sometimes a bad beat just puts u over the edge and people just being douchebags)

does it matter if it deserves a thread or not? it obviously bothered me and made me feel better or w/e to post the thread, so deal with it and dont be a dickheadppl post retarded shit like this all the time, its awesome this thread turned into 55 pagesLFT
Not sure if this is directed at me or not, but I didnt mention anything about it deserving a thread. Its your choice to make one or not, that is why I said sorry to whoever it offended. Do you call people names everytime a group is trying to patch things up? I can see more people than just me saying this needs to stop, we are trying to clear the air here, will you try also?Edited...
Not sure if this is directed at me or not, but I didnt mention anything about it deserving a thread. Its your choice to make one or not, that is why I said sorry to whoever it offended. Do you call people names everytime a group is trying to patch things up? I can see more people than just me saying this needs to stop, we are trying to clear the air.
wasnt directing anything at anyone...im not necessarily calling people names..i was just saying that a lot of the comments in this thread were real stupid, w/e pz gna

FWIW, I tilted more last night after getting hit and run at a play money LHE table than I did at losing a $5600.00 pot at 10/20 NL. I go more ballistic at retarded shit, regardless of the money amounts.Edit: The point of this post is just to say that the money amounts should not be what matters to you. What matters most is being satisfied with the decisions you make.

FWIW, I tilted more last night after getting hit and run at a play money LHE table than I did at losing a $5600.00 pot at 10/20 NL. I go more ballistic at retarded shit, regardless of the money amounts.Edit: The point of this post is just to say that the money amounts should not be what matters to you. What matters most is being satisfied with the decisions you make.
thats obv so much easier said than done, but def the right way to go about things

I read this whole thing just now.... you guys are all out of your minds, get out of the house and see the world, remind yourself how little this matters.... then later laugh at yourself for begin so ridiculous

I read this whole thing just now.... you guys are all out of your minds, get out of the house and see the world, remind yourself how little this matters.... then later laugh at yourself for begin so ridiculous
You are probably my least favorite troll on this forum.

I think all the people wasting time to justify their flames of NNB are idiots

Full Tilt Poker Game #7678622614: FTOPS Event #22 (54558349), Table 95 - 500/1000 Ante 125 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:58:21 ET - 2008/08/16Seat 1: hmiester (28,642)Seat 2: Kristy Gazes (22,439)Seat 3: Yeshaya (53,197)Seat 4: ChrisChun (107,365)Seat 5: hamazriya (54,931)Seat 6: flash237 (41,958)Seat 7: SBRounder (80,459)Seat 8: soggy dogg (52,752)Seat 9: no not baxter (28,756)hmiester antes 125Kristy Gazes antes 125Yeshaya antes 125ChrisChun antes 125hamazriya antes 125flash237 antes 125SBRounder antes 125soggy dogg antes 125no not baxter antes 125soggy dogg posts the small blind of 500no not baxter posts the big blind of 1,000The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to no not baxter [Ks Kd]soggy dogg: im going there right awa for the 1st 330$hmiester foldssoggy dogg: it gets like 1k + entriesKristy Gazes raises to 2,420Yeshaya foldsChrisChun foldshamazriya foldsflash237 raises to 41,833, and is all inSBRounder foldssoggy dogg foldsno not baxter has 15 seconds left to actno not baxter has requested TIMEno not baxter calls 27,631, and is all inKristy Gazes has 15 seconds left to actKristy Gazes foldsflash237 shows [Kh As]no not baxter shows [Ks Kd]Uncalled bet of 13,202 returned to flash237*** FLOP *** [4s 8h 4h]looshle (observer): AAAAAAAAlooshle (observer): AAAlooshle (observer): AAAAAAAAAA*** TURN *** [4s 8h 4h] [8s]looshle (observer): Alooshle (observer): Alooshle (observer): AAA*** RIVER *** [4s 8h 4h 8s] [Ac]looshle (observer): binkkkkkk
But this made everyone in work look at me as I burst out laughing, evil stuff
You are probably my least favorite troll on this forum.
How am I a troll? Quit trying to be an internet super hero... You're almost as awesome as you think you are...