• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys want to tell me whats funny about destroying household stuff ordamaging computer parts because you lose a game he obviously lost a friend because of his anger, so I am glad you found my post funnymaybe you kids will grow up some day
well grinder sent me the video of NNB outburst you telling me this aint funny Rcgs?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GO9Ilv9dU
As a Doctor of pharmacy who has'nt practised a day in his life I want to voice my concern for NNB, what he is doing is not normal and I think he should really look into some purple crush, or pineapple express while partaking in sunday high buy in tournaments. Or get laid more. Either or.
As a legally ordained minister through the Universal Life Church I recommend to you to go with god, if any of you need spiritual advice especially nnb, pm me and I will be happy to counsel you through all the hard times that your going through.This goes for you too rcgs
As a legally ordained minister through the Universal Life Church I recommend to you to go with god, if any of you need spiritual advice especially nnb, pm me and I will be happy to counsel you through all the hard times that your going through.This goes for you too rcgs
omg me too! good to see that the doctrine of the ULC is spreading.
[My concern as a psych nurse is that NNB anger does not sound very well controlled, when he loses or bubblesand perhaps this is affecting is game playing. I wonder what underlying causes may be eating away at him. Mike your a great guy, You need to talk to someone about those anger flare ups and temper throwings beforethey get you into some serious trouble. Cause if what Grinder is saying is true, and your reaction in this threadand other threads that I have seen you need to look at that because Zach has a point it is not normal.
Surprised no one has said it yet.lmoa
LOL SORRY DUDE, I DONT ****ING COMPLAIN ABOUT BAD BEATS EVER SO SHUT THE **** UP
i could use one of two things right now...a bridge or one of those MMA things JC put on his leg.
**** all u ppl, im done with fcp.take care and have fun
Id just like to say these were my only three posts in this thread (besides OP) before every one basically went off on me and told me I was over the line, overreacting, etc. Seriously guys, get off my ****ing back, reread the posts and not always try to attack me like it seems to happen by so many trolls on this forum. The STFU Post happened very shortly after I busted the biggest tournament I have played in a year on the bubble KK<AK. Give ma a break, i guarantee if i just said STFU instead of writing it out, everything is cool too. Obviously I have nothing personal against him, but its a way to get out my anger and when the first posts in this thread are like complete douchebaggery it rly got to me.
overreact.jpgbut I'm guessing most wouldn't agree with me.
I know you lost KK to AK and it sucks, especially in a big tourney like that, but there is really no reason to throw a fit about it when people don't respond the way you had hoped.
Once again, I didnt throw a fit. People did not respond in the way I hoped and once again I cant believe Im the one being flamed instead of the ppl who were putting me down. And to navybuttons, Id just like to say, you think you know how I am mentally, but please stop trying to think I have tilt issues or whatever you are trying to say, because you truly have no idea.
and i guess disagreeing allows nnb to be a complete prick on AIM
Ya, only part which was totally uncalled for imo as everyone who saw the chat log knows. I am sorry.
Once again, I didnt throw a fit. People did not respond in the way I hoped and once again I cant believe Im the one being flamed instead of the ppl who were putting me down.
From the perspective of many it looked like you were, but that could have just been you in the heat of the moment. No one is flaming you anymore, at least (I don't think). They are trying to understand what's going on and trying to resolve the problems that have occured in the thread. I apologize if I offended you or furthered your anger after the bad beat. I think it's time to let this die.
And to navybuttons, Id just like to say, you think you know how I am mentally, but please stop trying to think I have tilt issues or whatever you are trying to say, because you truly have no idea.
What about that time when we were hanging out in Illinois playing HU cash and I 2-outed you on the river and sent you on a cursing rampage calling me several racial slurs and then reached across the table and knocked over my stack and then punched a hole in the wall? I mean yeah it's a bad beat but wtf, do you always act like this even when you play online? It's just a game dude, you got issues if you get this upset physically about it, save your temper tantrums for something else more worthwhile.

Also, lol @ DDG. Were playing MAdden 09 and its in overtime and hes on like the 8 yard line and has a field goal to win the game. He got posession in overtime and took a 4:59 second posession. He called timeout with 5 seconds left. WP DUDE, WP. WAY TO LEAVE ME TIME, GJ GJ. So he has his like 25 yard field goal. He obv hits the upright and misses and I have one second left on the clock. I obv ship the hail mary and DDG loses LOLOLOLEPIC FAILLL