High Stakes Living: Jc Alvarado

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yea Lizzy knew what I was doing, she was laughing the entire time...
Is she as hot in person as she looks on camera? Which cardplayer chick is hotter in person, Kristi or Lizzy?Watching video now...

Not enough love for the remote control album thing. (Referencing Hellmuth's inability to work his own controller for something in the backyard of his house.)awesome JC. AWESOME. hahaahhahahahahaha

Correct..and yea Lizzy knew what I was doing, she was laughing the entire time...
Was all that shit on the porch a level too or do the people above you really drop a bunch of crap on your porch? I'd be so pissed...overhang/tent one time!?
Was all that shit on the porch a level too or do the people above you really drop a bunch of crap on your porch? I'd be so pissed...overhang/tent one time!?
nah that shit was real, ****ing hate it..
That sucks, there was sooo much shit I thought maybe that was a joke too, but wow. Management should be forced to install a canopy or something.
That sucks, there was sooo much shit I thought maybe that was a joke too, but wow. Management should be forced to install a canopy or something.
Yea that would definitely suck and all the people above you are definitely douches. Also thought that was supposed to be a joke.
(Referencing Hellmuth's inability to work his own controller for something in the backyard of his house.)
loooooooooooool, I'd totally forgotten about that, so missed the ref
Yea that would definitely suck and all the people above you are definitely douches. Also thought that was supposed to be a joke.
That's one of the few things I was serious about, that, my love of beer, my fridge, and the yoga mats are all legit...
That's one of the few things I was serious about, that, my love of beer, my fridge, and the yoga mats are all legit...
Can you PM me the number of the sexy chick in your bed?
Correct..and yea Lizzy knew what I was doing, she was laughing the entire time...
Was she intentionaly joking when she said at the start you had no big live cashes?

"When I watch a fight and I get pretty excited, I put this on and walk around the building and randomly hit something and scare people... people get SCARED"ROFLMAO..... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeNice vid JC :club:

Awning FTW.Just fking hilarious btw.When I saw the Kids of Mexico envelope I just about spit my coke.Too bad you couldn't have gotten a 2 foot tall 20 gallon glass iced tea dispenser (ala Men) for a gag, maybe fill it up with beer and frozen burritos, call it the Magic Mexican Elixer...cures everything. ...or not.Well played dude. :club: