High Stakes Living: Jc Alvarado

Okay guys! I haven't had time to watch all the past High Stakes Living. Can someone list all the parodies from JCs show and tell me which High Stake Living episode he is mocking? Greatly appreciated as I'm totally lost and want to get in on the laughter. Thanks.
If you have to ask...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys! I haven't had time to watch all the past High Stakes Living. Can someone list all the parodies from JCs show and tell me which High Stake Living episode he is mocking? Greatly appreciated as I'm totally lost and want to get in on the laughter. Thanks.
The armpit hair thing is a parody from DN's high stakes living. The bragging about the jersey thing I believe is mocking hellmuth?I'm also sure I missed a lot of other things too. I think the fiji water shower thing must be a parody of something. Edited by Dratj
The armpit hair thing is a parody from DN's high stakes living. The bragging about the jersey thing I believe is mocking hellmuth?I'm also sure I missed a lot of other things too. I think the fiji water shower thing must be a parody of something.
Only one I'd seen was DN's. That said, the 'verr expensive' jerseys is from Teddy "The Iceman" Monroe's. The Children of Mexico is a reference to Men's. The remote is a reference to PH's. The Fiji water is a reference to Jared Hamby's.
Only one I'd seen was DN's. That said, the 'verr expensive' jerseys is from Teddy "The Iceman" Monroe's. The Children of Mexico is a reference to Men's. The remote is a reference to PH's. The Fiji water is a reference to Jared Hamby's.
the wine in the hand is also jared.the party poker ref is also teddy.I think he doesnt know who is in the next photo after hoosie, that is men ref.

Lots of people probably didn't get what JC was doing..... WTH the video is ONLY rated 3.5 stars !!! I would give it 5 stars just for the Fiji water bottles in the shower :club:

Lots of people probably didn't get what JC was doing..... WTH the video is ONLY rated 3.5 stars !!! I would give it 5 stars just for the Fiji water bottles in the shower :club:
They probably just think he's some asshole, lol.
Every year my buddy and I place huge prop bets on the LLWS. I have a mint on Mexico this year. Please use your powers for good and see these kids through this difficult time. Go Mexico!Thanks in advance
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
They probably just think he's some asshole, lol.
MY gf did when she heard it when she heard his I make so many final tables comment.