Ted Forrest On Hu Pad

I heard about his drug problem from a reputable source. Maybe he was having a bad day, who knows. To me it seemed like he just didn't want to be there at all. Whenever i am dealt k7o i am going to open shove from now on so i can be a champion like Ted Forrest.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only played with him twice before but he was always like nicest guy at the table and the whole show just seemed to be the complete opposite of just about everything i've seen or known about him
I spent one evening during the Series with Steve and we went to watch Ted at his FT (not televised, the event that Flack won).Ted came over several times and seemed very nice, really cool, almost shy-ish. Was in a great mood.I guess anyone can have a shitty day...or?

i don't agree with the drug rumors as i think rumors are just stupid, on that note i heard from a friend whose sister once had a drink with an airline pilot who took ted forrests barber on a cross country flight that ted has the aids, that would get anyone down

i don't agree with the drug rumors as i think rumors are just stupid, on that note i heard from a friend whose sister once had a drink with an airline pilot who took ted forrests barber on a cross country flight that ted has the aids, that would get anyone down
[ ] Funny

Have met him twice. Both times he was exceptionally cool. His actions on PAD definitely seems out of character, but then again, you can't really know someones character from meeting them twice. There are certainlly rumors 'around town' about him having some substance issues but I don't know if those are old rumors or new ones.

I don't see where the idea that he was strung out on drugs came from. He's not scratching or jittery or slurring or acting like Anna Nicole Smith. He's just kinda being an *******. I think he's just frustrated that he isn't getting any cards and he is getting out played.

I don't see where the idea that he was strung out on drugs came from. He's not scratching or jittery or slurring or acting like Anna Nicole Smith. He's just kinda being an *******. I think he's just frustrated that he isn't getting any cards and he is getting out played.
If you watch his match vs Hellmuth, imo, he looks like SOMETHING is wrong with him. He's aggitated, he's fumbling chips, constantly looking around. I don't know the guy and I've only heard good things about him. He just seemed really off in that episode to me.Mark
Ted All-in with K7Ted: "I will say your a very methodical player"Paul: "Thank you, I guess thats a compliment"Ted: "I'm not sure it is to be honest"Paul Calls with A-10Ted sucks outTed: "You should lay those A-10's down generally"
Paul (quietly gasps) : yah...LOL

Looks like he has a headache.As a long time sufferer of sinus headaches I can confirm that they will cause the furrowing brow, distracted demeanor, and boorish behavior.

I missed the episode where he played Hellmuth. Did he have words with Hellmuth? I seen something on a preview but didn't see it. If he did what was the nature of the beef?

Looks like he has a headache.As a long time sufferer of sinus headaches I can confirm that they will cause the furrowing brow, distracted demeanor, and boorish behavior.
NOO!!! You're on DRUGS!!!!No, I'm not on drugs. Please call cocktails and have them get me a pepsi.NO!!! You're on DRUGS!!!!!I'm not on drugs, all I wanted was a pepsi. Just one pepsi, and Phil wouldn't let me drink anything but All-in energy or Beast lite.

Phil running to the gift shop and buying him glasses was funny.Another thing I noticed was that it really seemed like all four of them were good friends off the felt.Phil seemed...I dunno, somehow less of a douche.I have a need to see Ms. Tweeden naked as the day she was born.

Phil running to the gift shop and buying him glasses was funny.Another thing I noticed was that it really seemed like all four of them were good friends off the felt.Phil seemed...I dunno, somehow less of a douche.
because he was 2-0
I think everyone is reading into this way too much.
I mean yea the drug comments are kind of out of line, but you have to admit that he was definitely agitated for some reason.I think his "I'm gonna quit cash games for a year and just study tournament players" was a big stab at Wasicka who was never more than cordial and friendly at any point in the match. Wasicka handled himself really well while Forrest was being pretty disrespectful imo.
NOO!!! You're on DRUGS!!!!No, I'm not on drugs. Please call cocktails and have them get me a pepsi.NO!!! You're on DRUGS!!!!!I'm not on drugs, all I wanted was a pepsi. Just one pepsi, and Phil wouldn't let me drink anything but All-in energy or Beast lite.
They just keep buggin' me, they just keep buggin' me, they just keep buggin' me, they just keep buggin' me!
I mean yea the drug comments are kind of out of line, but you have to admit that he was definitely agitated for some reason.I think his "I'm gonna quit cash games for a year and just study tournament players" was a big stab at Wasicka who was never more than cordial and friendly at any point in the match. Wasicka handled himself really well while Forrest was being pretty disrespectful imo.
I played with Wasicka at Bay 101 and was really impressed with his play. Saw him on the CardPlayer cribs and he seems like one of the coolest most genuine guys in poker. As far as Ted goes, Ted said that he felt that Wasicka played well. He told me this shortly after the tourney. I think his comments and his actions are a little random at times. He can be sarcastic, but I don't think he ever means to intentionally hurt anyones feelings. He might have been having an off day, no clue. I've heard people say and do a million times worse on a routine basis.
I played with Wasicka at Bay 101 and was really impressed with his play. Saw him on the CardPlayer cribs and he seems like one of the coolest most genuine guys in poker. As far as Ted goes, Ted said that he felt that Wasicka played well. He told me this shortly after the tourney. I think his comments and his actions are a little random at times. He can be sarcastic, but I don't think he ever means to intentionally hurt anyones feelings. He might have been having an off day, no clue. I've heard people say and do a million times worse on a routine basis.
I have no real opinion about this stuff but wanted to pop in to comment on the bolded line. That doesn't really have any bearing on the discussion imo, just because there are huge douches out there doesn't mean that Ted was conducting himself well.