Ted Forrest On Hu Pad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probably upset that both hellmuth and wasicka have more money than him and he rarely even plays high stakes anymore cause he is probably running out of money. I base these assumptions on absolutely no fact but the fact that he was berating hellmuth and wasicka for no reason was really making me pissed at this loser. He is like a non-funny david oppenheim (which is saying something)

Odd. I didn't see the episode. Link?
I think they upload the shows on nbc.com but I'm not positive. Its this week's shows. Mark

I checked a couple of sites and was unable to find anything specific. I know that even if Ted had a copy of the dvd he would have lost it. But I am curious to see it. If anyone has a direct link, please let me know. Would be much appreciated.

LOL I just went to find the episode, and this is the headline from PAD's main page on nbc.com:POKER AFTER DARK IS A FLUSH WITH THE FANSLOL I'm not sure that means what they intend it to mean! :)Mark

Ted All-in with K7Ted: "I will say your a very methodical player"Paul: "Thank you, I guess thats a compliment"Ted: "I'm not sure it is to be honest"Paul Calls with A-10Ted sucks outTed: "You should lay those A-10's down generally"

Ted All-in with K7Ted: "I will say your a very methodical player"Paul: "Thank you, I guess thats a compliment"Ted: "I'm not sure it is to be honest"Paul Calls with A-10Ted sucks outTed: "You should lay those A-10's down generally"
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"

I'm glad I'm not the only one that picked up on this. I have a lot of experience with drug addiction & Ted's demeanor & expression is textbook for someone abusing opiod (hydrocodone/oxycodone) type pain pills. It is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw him. I hope I'm wrong; if not he is in a lot of trouble.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that picked up on this. I have a lot of experience with drug addiction & Ted's demeanor & expression is textbook for someone abusing opiod (hydrocodone/oxycodone) type pain pills. It is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw him. I hope I'm wrong; if not he is in a lot of trouble.
what are the side effects of long term abuse? are some of them growing mullets and risking your whole $500,000 bankroll at one time?

I've only played with him twice before but he was always like nicest guy at the table and the whole show just seemed to be the complete opposite of just about everything i've seen or known about him

I was a bit surprised but I didnt think it was all that bad. PW was hit in the head by the deck early in the match and he seemed pretty tilted by it. He got his revenge with a couple of massive suckouts of his own.The drug speculation is out of line, imo, unless youve got something more than him being cranky.

i dunno, prehaps he was just haveing a bad day? caught his dick in his zip and didnt wanna be there?, just cause hes grumpy and moody dont mean hes a cokehead

I was a bit surprised but I didnt think it was all that bad. PW was hit in the head by the deck early in the match and he seemed pretty tilted by it. He got his revenge with a couple of massive suckouts of his own.The drug speculation is out of line, imo, unless youve got something more than him being cranky.
I agree. He just seemed pretty tilted and in a bad mood.I think this match probably happened just after his Hellmuth match, which might go some way to explaining the bad mood.