The Official Kansas City Reserves Thread

This Wheatale team is in panic mode. They are dropping and adding the same player within a week, adding defensive defenceman. Could this be the end of an era?
Easy win for the Ales this evening. No need to panic.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough*youlosetomorrownight*cough**hiccup**sneeze*
Yeah, possible. I do better on short nights. I think I'm probably a coin flip on both nights, so I'd set the line at 3-1 on me being 5-0 at this point.
The ego on this kid....
... look at who I'm playing. My roster tonight sucks, but Mike tries really hard to lose. And I'm playing another expansion team on Saturday, so it's basically a flip, imho.I didn't expect to beat Adam with no goalies, either, I'm not delusional. I fully expect to be defeated soon. :club: I play Arp next week, whenever the first game is after Satruday, and know I'll have little chance there.
... look at who I'm playing. My roster tonight sucks, but Mike tries really hard to lose. And I'm playing another expansion team on Saturday, so it's basically a flip, imho.I didn't expect to beat Adam with no goalies, either, I'm not delusional. I fully expect to be defeated soon. :club: I play Arp next week, whenever the first game is after Satruday, and know I'll have little chance there.
if you guys havent heard Arp is the fantasy guru...thats all ill say right now
Ya, there's a 0% chance I beat you on a Saturday.
Anything can happen.Maybe Staal can score 4 goals and the penguins win 9-0. I might put NJ in goal over the NYR just for this reason

heh, NJ is never a bad bet, though. You should play the Rangers just to make it more interesting, though. :DI'll almost certainly have Staal and Sykora dressed on a Saturday, so hopefully I can see them light it up for the 'Donks. :club:

heh, NJ is never a bad bet, though. You should play the Rangers just to make it more interesting, though. :DI'll almost certainly have Staal and Sykora dressed on a Saturday, so hopefully I can see them light it up for the 'Donks. :club:
Here is Broadway's lineup for 10/25.Ovechkin (OT)BoyesPominvilleFrolovRibeiroMichalekLidstromT. KaberleD. BoyleCoburnNew JerseyCould possibly replace Boyes, Frolov or Michalek with any combination of Sakic, Mueller or Perry). I will be going back and forth between Ranger or Jersey goal all week. It will be a game time decision. D is pretty much setGood luck Zach

recent reserves activity:dropped blake comeau for john mitchell. added wayne simmonds, subtracted havelid. acquired the second-best waiver priority and a 2010 5th for a 2009 4th. more on that later...

• 1 month later...

traded Tyler Kennedy for a 5th rounder somehow. I have been talking trades regarding my big ticket draft picks, still pretty heavily on the fence about it. David Backes and Lee Stempniak are finally doing things for me... only took 7 injuries up front for it to start clicking. I would update the OP but I'm lazy and the site is open to the public.

• 4 weeks later...

been a while since I updated. swapped a middling first rounder in 09 for lars eller and jeff petry, both on the farm. traded lee stempniak for a 2010 2nd rounder. traded tuomo ruutu and $1.50 for jannik hansen and dave bolland, the latter of which is a farmhand. picked up jonas junland, which is the endgame to my acquiring waiver priority months ago. he'll be resigned to the max even if he doesn't play another game this season. and in the game front, I beat zach tonight on goals from MacArthur and Backes.

• 4 weeks later...