• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
No trailer has EVER made me more excited to see a movie. I can NOT wait for May 21st. WOW!That site sucks. We need to find that trailer on a better site.This is a little bigger... but still sucks bad. This version isn't even on the Official site yet! http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/terminator...tml?showVideo=1
No trailer has EVER made me more excited to see a movie. I can NOT wait for May 21st. WOW!That site sucks. We need to find that trailer on a better site.
Oh My.EDIT: you changed your original post! Why remove the apple trailer?
Oh My.EDIT: you changed your original post! Why remove the apple trailer?
Because I realized that it wasn't the same trailer. This new one is absolutely incredible. http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/terminator...tml?showVideo=1I literally don't want to stop watching it. DAMMIT I hope apple or the official site gets this trailer up soon. I need to see this thing in full screen HD.
Because I realized that it wasn't the same trailer. This new one is absolutely incredible. http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/terminator...tml?showVideo=1I literally don't want to stop watching it. DAMMIT I hope apple or the official site gets this trailer up soon. I need to see this thing in full screen HD.
Oh I see. Christ that first one got me going enough, I'm now off to take you at your word that the second one is even more awesome...EDIT: Awesomeness confirmed.

HOLY CRAP I'm excited.Everytime it gets to Conner screaming "We are DEAD, we are all DEAD"... I keep looking for a dude walking around in the background checking the lights.

I'm not sure what everyones problem with 3 was. I thought 3 was a really fun movie, with a great ending. It perfectly setup John to be the leader of the rebellion.
I believe I just watched the trailer for the 8th time. I'm illogically excited about this movie. (T2 was basically the movie that really got me into movies. I was pretty sheltered as a kid and T2 was the first R movie I ever saw... I had just graduated from high school when I saw it on video)
That's a great trailer, I'm actually looking forward to this now.
Until I saw this new trailer today, this movie wasn't even on my radar.
I believe I just watched the trailer for the 8th time. I'm illogically excited about this movie. (T2 was basically the movie that really got me into movies. I was pretty sheltered as a kid and T2 was the first R movie I ever saw... I had just graduated from high school when I saw it on video)
T2 was the first rated R movie I ever snuck into in the theatre... gosh it was fantastic. I don't think it holds up as strong as T1, as the special effects look really dated, john conner is painfully bad and Arnold is a pussy "wounding" terminator, instead of a killing machine. But it still is a great action movie. Oh, and god damn, that trailer looks good.

I think I was 3 when my family took me to see T2, apparently I "changed" the day I saw it. My fondness for these movies started at an early age, and I'm really looking forward to this one. I just wish they had a better John Connor for T2, that kid got annoying when he said his first line in the movie.The first one was great too. BILL PAXTON WAS AWESOME.

<------- Listening to "You could be mine" on a loop after all the T2 chat.

wow, look at all this reminiscing about the terminator series. I actually remember watching the first one when I was, lord, I couldn't have been more than 5, with my half brother and I think it was the first time I had met him, at least the first time I had met him and knew who the hell he was. pretty neat. I also remember that last scene where the terminator got crushed scared the bejeezus out of me.and yeah, that trailer does look great. really wanted a full screen one though. how is it in this day and age there are video players out there that don't have the full screen option? absolutely ridiculous.

T2 was the first rated R movie I ever snuck into in the theatre... gosh it was fantastic. I don't think it holds up as strong as T1, as the special effects look really dated, john conner is painfully bad and Arnold is a pussy "wounding" terminator, instead of a killing machine. But it still is a great action movie. Oh, and god damn, that trailer looks good.
Wow... I don't know about that. I think T1 looks awful. (I didn't see it until AFTER I saw T2)