No you won't. But I loved the 3rd one.
Eh, I would have by now if I could get Brigette to watch something like that. But I might try to see it anyway... either way, this new one looks pretty sweet.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what deflates my interest in a terminator movie faster than anything else? A pg-13 rating.
today's PG-13 is 1991's R. They'll still cuss up a storm and have all the violence of T2.
You know what deflates my interest in a terminator movie faster than anything else? A pg-13 rating.
I'm with you. R all the way. plus I hate having to watch movies with teens.
I'm with you. R all the way. plus I hate having to watch movies with teens.
As long as it's the summer time and they are dressed like tramps, I don't much mind. But the teen nerd core following that this movie has, I'll pass on.
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread won't drop off the first page until after May 21st. Even if I'm the only one bumping it. This new trailer is STILL incredible.
You're slacking.
You're slacking.
I have my board settings set on 40 per page, so it was still on my 1st page. But I'll try harder for all you 20 per people.The new trailer is now up at the official site and in 1080p on apple trailers.http://terminatorsalvation.warnerbros.com/http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/terminatorsalvation/
  • 2 weeks later...

It was at the bottom of the first page, so I'm bumping this crap.I am irrationally excited about this movie. I watched the trailer again today and I simply can not wait for it to come out. For you ACT/SAT lovers out there:Me:Terminator Salvation is as Keith Crime:Adam Lambert....and that should say something, since I'm fairly certain that Brad would let Adam insert things into his anus.

• 2 weeks later...

Only going 2/8 in terms of good reviews on rottentomatoes. Hopefully it is just low sample size, but if it keeps up someone will have to start a Uwe Boll like petition for McG to stop making movies.

I'm on 40, and this was 1/2 way down page 2... so let me help you out.t-600 models
The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero on him.
Only going 2/8 in terms of good reviews on rottentomatoes. Hopefully it is just low sample size, but if it keeps up someone will have to start a Uwe Boll like petition for McG to stop making movies.
SON OF A BITCH! I HATE MCG!The only shred of hope I have left is that fact that the 'top critics' are giving it 40% positive right now.The only good review is from variety... and they only gave it a 70 on metacritic.http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/term...lvation#criticsEDIT: I couple more good reviews came in so it jumped it's metacritic score all the way up to 53! WOO HOO!

I am so geeked for this movie!I was hoping T3 rise of the machines would have been this movie (robots vs. humans in the dystopian future) but it weren't.I'm taking the fam on Saturday.

I will not be seeing this movie. Say no to the raping of our child hood memories.
Did you see that trailer!?! Wow!
Indiana jones 4 had a sweet trailer too. Don't do it, brv. Just say no.
I do hate ****ing McG. How could any director put out Charlie Angels 2 and get another job?
I'm taking the fam on Saturday.
This is all wrong. Terminator should not be a family movie!(Of course if all your family are over 18 discard this post)
This is all wrong. Terminator should not be a family movie!(Of course if all your family are over 18 discard this post)
Unless your fam is the manson fam, this is 100 percent correct, and a large part of the reason i'm not going.