http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...ain-event/day5/Doyle Brunson's Missing Scooter ReturnedAbout a week ago it was reported that Doyle Brunson's infamous Blue Maxima scooter was stolen from outside the V.I.P. lounge. Doyle had parked it outside the room during a tournament break, but left the keys in the ignition and came back outside only to discover that someone had made away with it!Doyle's daughter Pam Brunson just let us know that her father's scooter was turned in to Rio Security this afternoon, complete with the keys still in it. Doyle is reportedly on his way down here to reclaim his vehicle.is this not hilarious?who do you think stole it?

I was just reading about this too..... pretty hilarious, I'm sure he's been getting a hard time about it from the guys in the big game...

I dunno but about three years ago..I took a break from playing 2/5 at the bellagio when the NADBC was going on...he was playing in Bobby's room.... when i was walking back from taking a piss , he almost ran me over with that thing

Hey come on now... Civics retain value pretty well.
Any car that's value is determined by the amount of gas in the tank does not 'retain value pretty well'
Any car that's value is determined by the amount of gas in the tank does not 'retain value pretty well'
Are you saying the gas is worth more ?
Its just another way of saying it gets good gas mileage

Pretty sure Ali Nejad said he was riding around in a scooter he found in the halls of the rio on a recent WSOP episode of PokerRoad Radio.Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that.Edit: Just asked Shronk, he said it wasn't Ali. Damn

I think all u guys in vegas, should get a bet started... the winner is the one who steals it back first

Pretty sure Ali Nejad said he was riding around in a scooter he found in the halls of the rio on a recent WSOP episode of PokerRoad Radio.Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that.Edit: Just asked Shronk, he said it wasn't Ali. Damn
lol yea he told a story of how he actually tricked a lady into letting him rent it for 48 hours i believe

I saw this earlier and although someone wouldn't need to steal it to do this, I was thinking how sweet would it be to put a bug on his scooter. Fly on the wall for some pretty good convos imo.

lol, I saw Ali riding around on one near the start of the series... he seemed to be having a very good time. lolHe saw us laughing at him though, I think he was just trying to show off, lol.Ali seems like a really cool dude, imho.
I read about this in a note on Doyles Facebook and couldnt stop laughing.He said something like "who the hell steals an old crippled mans scooter?"
Say that out loud and it sounds like "Old Crippled Man's cooter"