Max Payne was such a great game though. I hope the movie doesn't suck super bad.

Max Payne was such a great game though. I hope the movie doesn't suck super bad.
Doom was an awesome game.Resident Evil was an awesome game.Silent Hill was an awesome game.Super Mario Bros. was an awesome game.Street Fighter was an awesome game.I could go on.
I'm not sure what the hell you guys are talking about. Silent Hill was an awesome movie and RE was ok... but this movie looks badass.
agreed
The first Mortal Kombat movie was alright.
alright except for the end...that part was meh.
Agreed.I did just see the 2nd one on cable the other day... man it was bad, but I still watched it :club:
The second movie might be one of the worst movies i have ever seen...it was painful to watch.if its on tv i would watch it again...i have no shameMax Payne = i will def see this movie...looks like senseless violence...thats all i care about.
MP and MPII are among my favorite TPSes ever. I played all the way through both probably a hundred times, back in the day.
yes. They are just so so good. The story is extremely interesting. I'm going to bust out my old xbox tonight.
Doom was an awesome game.Resident Evil was an awesome game.Silent Hill was an awesome game.Super Mario Bros. was an awesome game.Street Fighter was an awesome game.I could go on.
All awesome games, but none of them had any deep level of plot to them. The writing for the narrative in Max Payne was impeccable. If they can write a script to match that excellence, then I am confident they can finally produce at least a decent movie based off a video game finally.

Shit I remember playing MP1 for Windows but then my disc broke and I never finished the game. Although I remember it being pretty cool.Does anyone know if the X-Box 360 Elite plays old X-box games. If so I might go pick up a copy tomorrow morning.And was MP2 as good as the first?

Shit I remember playing MP1 for Windows but then my disc broke and I never finished the game. Although I remember it being pretty cool.Does anyone know if the X-Box 360 Elite plays old X-box games. If so I might go pick up a copy tomorrow morning.And was MP2 as good as the first?
1) yes, both Max Payne games work in any 360.2) yes, Max Payne 2 is just as awesome as 1.
I soooooo wanted to prove you wrong.... but it aint happening.I was about to say..."Dude...hello! Pirates of the Caribbean!" Glad I stopped myself... was a ride... not a game.You are correct sir.
I soooooo wanted to prove you wrong.... but it aint happening.I was about to say..."Dude...hello! Pirates of the Caribbean!" Glad I stopped myself... was a ride... not a game.You are correct sir.
Dude...hello! The Pirates of the Caribbean movies are trash too. I think at least POTC 2 and 3 are worse than Silent Hill or The Resident Evil movies.

Hitman was an extremely solid action movie based on a video game.I also enjoyed the first Tomb Raider movie, because any movie with Angelina's T&A as the central theme can't be all bad. Of course, the 2nd Tomb Raider movie kinda counters that argument.