How Do You Want To Die?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember leaving las vegasyeah ...that wayjk....i really dont care...as long as im happy and have accomplished what i wanted to
Is having sex with a midget on your bucket list? It is on mine along with having a $200 kobe steak, sitting in the first few rows at a UFC event and buying you a beer in Vegas. geez I just realized I could get that all done in 1 good weekend in Vegas. I better think of some more shit to do before I die.
Is having sex with a midget on your bucket list? It is on mine along with having a $200 kobe steak, sitting in the first few rows at a UFC event and buying you a beer in Vegas. geez I just realized I could get that all done in 1 good weekend in Vegas. I better think of some more shit to do before I die.
ive got-climb mount everest (wont happen)-**** julia roberts emma watson-win a WSOP bracelet-get a job that requires my degree (did this finally)-be on the tonight show for soething-grow facial hair-visit the Guinness brewery-fight a polar bear-cure CF
ive got-grow facial hair
Awesome.....but I wish mine would never grow again, it's kind of a pain in the ass.And harder to pick up 18 year olds with it. :club:
ive got-climb mount everest (wont happen)-**** julia roberts emma watson-win a WSOP bracelet-get a job that requires my degree (did this finally)-be on the tonight show for soething-grow facial hair-visit the Guinness brewery-fight a polar bear-cure CF
Wow. You really dig eyebrows.
You realize if you switch your list around a bit, that you will have more time for the others, right?

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather did, and not screaming and yelling, like the passengers in his car. -- Emo Phillips

In my sleep, in the middle of a warm sunny day, lying on the deck of my own sail boat in the middle of the pacific.Nothing like experiencing the best of life as you fade away.Maybe with pokerstars opened on my laptop.

In my sleep, in the middle of a warm sunny day, lying on the deck of my own sail boat in the middle of the pacific.Nothing like experiencing the best of life as you fade away.Maybe with pokerstars opened on my laptop with two aces and two eights in my hand.
fyp

Noones going to take anyone with them? Jesus, I figured you guys to be more cynical than that. FWIW I'd probably take Bush/Cheney out if I found out I was going to die. You can't just kill Bush because then Cheney steps up and :club:

Right after I have sex for the second time with Kelly Kelly and Velvet Sky. I wouldn't want to die after the first time because then I wouldn't be able to brag to anybody.

FWIW I'd probably take Bush/Cheney out if I found out I was going to die. You can't just kill Bush because then Cheney steps up and :club:
yeah because out of everyone in the world those two guys are the worst.
yeah because out of everyone in the world those two guys are the worst.
It's all a matter of prespective. They rank up there pretty high for me.