• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

Is it going to be that much different than MW2?Because, to be honest, as a casual gamer, I barely noticed a difference between COD: MW and MW2.(for Online play, I didn't play the single player campaigns)

Is it going to be that much different than MW2?Because, to be honest, as a casual gamer, I barely noticed a difference between COD: MW and MW2.
Really, there are huge glaring differences between CoD4 and MW2. Most importantly are the killstreaks. Killstreaks imo changed the game completely. Perk system was completely different with having a bunch of new perks and ability to improve those perks which made the game play differently.With Ops I am not sure. Seems that the killstreaks are set up differently in a good way. In MW2 you could use your killstreaks to get other killstreaks. Like 5 kills get the predator missle, hit two people with it and be at 7 for your harrier strike which kills 4 people for you and then you get a pavelow for another 8 kills. Lame. Well fun at times but compared to CoD 4...lame. IN this one, the kills your kill streak gets you will not count towards the next KS you have set up. As an example you actually have to get 5 kills, use a KS, then get 2 more kills for you 7 slot and then get 4 more kills yourself, etc.AS a casual gamer you probably won't care or notice. I love the CoD series and will continue to get them each time. I have spent more time playing those than any other type of game. I still play Madden and Reach and other things but the bulk of my 360 time since day one has been playing CoD games. I look forward to them.Edit: Oh man, half the awesomeness of the COD is the single player campaign. I played through COD4's SP at least 5 times it was that fun. MW2 about 3 times I think and playing through a 4th until the disc cracked.

All I can say is wow. They did an awesome job with the game. The game play is really good. They got some really good maps that I love a few that I like any maybe one or two that I am not sold on yet. The information that they have as far as stats is amazing. And the graphics are unbelievable and I still haven't even touched the story mode or even the zombies yet.

All I can say is wow. They did an awesome job with the game. The game play is really good. They got some really good maps that I love a few that I like any maybe one or two that I am not sold on yet. The information that they have as far as stats is amazing. And the graphics are unbelievable and I still haven't even touched the story mode or even the zombies yet.
I saw you joined me and Adam last night but you didn't have your mic on :club:
I saw you joined me and Adam last night but you didn't have your mic on :club:
Yeah since having my son I haven't played much with the mic on. I tend to get a bit too loud in the middle of the night yelling crap. Was fun playing with you guys though.

Okay I am confuzzled. So regarding playercards. I know you can create your own Emblem that fits on the right side of your playercard ( currently I have a bunny drinking a frothy beer!). But how do you change the rest of the card from the drab green with the bullet holes. It is killing me. I see people lvl 17 with different cards and I am lvl 23 and can't find it anywhere.

Adam and I are doing a 24 hour marathon of this for fun, $100 buy out if we quit. Also doing loads of other prop bets along the way. Currently entering hour 5, we officially started at 3:10 pm ET. Our gamertags are MnM Tehtoe and POKERadam if you don't have them already, so feel free to message/join us over the course of the marathon!

Any of you guys have X-Box Kinect?Apparently my mom is buying my kids and X-Box and the Kinect thing (or she already has). There are 5 and almost 3, so I am not sure if they will even be able to use it. I think my son has played my friends Wii twice and all he did was jump around and swing his arms playing star wars. Of course in doing that he kicked the crap out of all of us.Anyway, do you think this will be cool for my kids?andHow about me? The last system I owned was PSII and I think I have played it a couple dozen times in the last 5 years. I don't like Halo or first person shooter games.I am more into Final Fantasy and games that are more arcade like (I remember really linking Dexter and Jak, a fund kids game).

I'm up to level 35. Great game. It was legit to absolutely own some nerds who were already through prestige in the first S&D game I played. Also, the story is obviously the best yet. It immerses you in the narration and is a story that definitely makes you not hit the A button.

Any of you guys have X-Box Kinect?Apparently my mom is buying my kids and X-Box and the Kinect thing (or she already has). There are 5 and almost 3, so I am not sure if they will even be able to use it. I think my son has played my friends Wii twice and all he did was jump around and swing his arms playing star wars. Of course in doing that he kicked the crap out of all of us.Anyway, do you think this will be cool for my kids?andHow about me? The last system I owned was PSII and I think I have played it a couple dozen times in the last 5 years. I don't like Halo or first person shooter games.I am more into Final Fantasy and games that are more arcade like (I remember really linking Dexter and Jak, a fund kids game).
I don't have or want Kinect so I can't help you there. To me it is like the Wii, just a gimmick. Had a Wii and sold it. Got boring fast but 5 and 3 are good ages for the Wii, maybe not the Kinect. But again, I have no idea.Oh my appointment just showed up hour and 12 minutes late. I will answer the second question after.

Okay that was fun...Anyway, in regards to getting a 360 and will you get anything out of it. If you like games then yes. You don't have to be a FPS/Halo fan. There are thousands of different games to play from action, arcade, puzzle, some great RPG's like Final Fantasy 13 and a big sleeper, Lost Odyssey.

Adam and I are doing a 24 hour marathon of this for fun, $100 buy out if we quit. Also doing loads of other prop bets along the way. Currently entering hour 5, we officially started at 3:10 pm ET. Our gamertags are MnM Tehtoe and POKERadam if you don't have them already, so feel free to message/join us over the course of the marathon!
so did you guys last the full 24 hours? I have been happy with the amount of time I have put into the game. Been playing for maybe 3 to 4 hours for the last few days.
I had debated about buying the Kinect. I have it still reserved at gamestop and may just pick it up if it becomes one of those impossible things to find during the holidays and I can sell it. A friend of mine bought it and he likes it. He said one drawback though is that you need a lot of room. I would go with the Kinect over the Wii purely because graphically the xbox is way better. Plus too for you there would be more games to play. Also if you have a netflix account you are able to watch that through xbox live (which is like 50 bucks more a year) but so worth it. Hope that helps.
so did you guys last the full 24 hours? I have been happy with the amount of time I have put into the game. Been playing for maybe 3 to 4 hours for the last few days.
I bought out at 18 hours; I was really tired, getting ridic tilted, and playing terrible.