2008-2009 Nfl Season

Yeah, I guess you didnt put much stock in him slicing up the Cowboys last year.I cant figure out for the life of me why people went from loving to lukewarm on Brohm. I like him a lot more than Matt Ryan thats for sure. Was hoping the Dolphins would grab Brohm this year but Henne has looked good so far. Maybe it will work out for Miami one time.
I thought Brohm has NFL skills in college. It's like he was the shit early on but then people started forgetting about him. That dude is going to be good. Just like Michael Bush will be if he can get out of Oakland.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gooooooooooo jets, also hoping rodgers has a good year, the guy is in a terrible situation! gl aaron
Did you not even read my post?!?!? I have BROHM you idiot, BROHM!

This is about Chad Johnson. Sorry if there's a Bengals thread but I quickly looked and didn't see one:He was on PTI today doing an interview, and it was one of the funniest interviews I've ever seen. First off, he has said in the past that he would "Kimbo Slice" Wilbon if he continues to talk about him, so Johnson has had dealings with Wilbon/Kornheiser. He talked about not being subdued when he scores TDs and that he will still be entertaining. He was asked about his issues with Palmer and if they fight, so he said that they always fight and then he brought Palmer into the interview and Palmer choked him, but Johnson said if Palmer gets on his nerves he beats him up.But the best was when he was talking about Michael Phelps. When asked if he could beat Phelps in any swimming event he quickly said yes. Then he said that he swam in the inter city where he grew-up and there were about 3 people, including him, who are better than Phelps but they never made it to the 'big stage'.

This is about Chad Johnson. Sorry if there's a Bengals thread but I quickly looked and didn't see one:He was on PTI today doing an interview, and it was one of the funniest interviews I've ever seen. First off, he has said in the past that he would "Kimbo Slice" Wilbon if he continues to talk about him, so Johnson has had dealings with Wilbon/Kornheiser. He talked about not being subdued when he scores TDs and that he will still be entertaining. He was asked about his issues with Palmer and if they fight, so he said that they always fight and then he brought Palmer into the interview and Palmer choked him, but Johnson said if Palmer gets on his nerves he beats him up.But the best was when he was talking about Michael Phelps. When asked if he could beat Phelps in any swimming event he quickly said yes. Then he said that he swam in the inter city where he grew-up and there were about 3 people, including him, who are better than Phelps but they never made it to the 'big stage'.
This post would have been hilarious if you had the writing skills of an average 7th grader... but with a lot more practice, you'll make it there someday.That interview sounds like it was really funny.
  • 2 weeks later...

'Skins looked great tonight. Hopefully no ligament damage for JT55 or else...Omgz Seezin Ovar!!

'Skins looked great tonight. Hopefully no ligament damage for JT55 or else...Omgz Seezin Ovar!!
I effing hate pre-season!!!!!! Hopefully he won't miss more than 2-3 weeks, Zorn made it sound better than it looked.

The Cardinals just announced that Kurt Warner is the starter. This is very good news for Boldin and Fitzgerald.

Vikings D looked great last night. The offense was ok, Pittsburgh's D played well.

I effing hate pre-season!!!!!! Hopefully he won't miss more than 2-3 weeks, Zorn made it sound better than it looked.
We dodged a bullet Hellmuthian style there...10-14 days.EDIT: BREAKING NEWS!!!Carolina just scored again.

Bill Belichick is so awesome...

ABBOUD WILL PROVIDE OFF-FIELD ATTIRE FOR MOST COACHES Posted by Mike Florio on August 25, 2008, 12:51 p.m. EDT NFL coaches generally aren’t permitted to wear suits on the field, with some exceptions. Moving forward, it appears that NFL coaches might be forced to get gussied up when not on the sidelines. Joseph Abboud’s JA Apparel Corp. has inked a three-year deal with the NFL Coaches Club to outfit 31 of the 32 head coaches with ”tailored clothing, dress shirts and ties and dress sportswear” for the next three years. “The NFL is the most popular sport now and it’s completely American,” JA Apparel CEO Marty Staff said. “It all works. All of our competitors are European and this is really a point of departure for us. Also, we love guys who are 35 to 54. We’re not a metrosexual company.” It’s unclear whether the coaches will be required to wear Abboud clothing when traveling to and from games, or when appearing at post-game press conferences. The only coach to whom the deal doesn’t apply is — you guessed it — the man who wears a hoodie with the bottoms of the sleeves ripped off.
We dodged a bullet Hellmuthian style there...10-14 days.EDIT: BREAKING NEWS!!!Carolina just scored again.
Yeah I prayed extra hard at church yesterday...God is a Skins fan obv.Final Score: Carolina: 2,105,603,467,234 Redskins: 7
Yeah I prayed extra hard at church yesterday...God is a Skins fan obv.Final Score: Carolina: 2,105,603,467,234 Redskins: 7
Dude, if this is true then my man up above has one helluva sense of humor!
The Cardinals just announced that Kurt Warner is the starter. This is very good news for Boldin and Fitzgerald.
The Cardinals just announced that they actually never announced that Kurt Warner was the starter and that Leinart has been and still is the starter.
The Cardinals just announced that they actually never announced that Kurt Warner was the starter and that Leinart has been and still is the starter.
That sucks..... for me.
I think it helped Yang move up in the rankings...a little.
Actually I just read what Wissenhunt said and it just sounds like damage control. I'm still good with Warner as my 3rd stringer.
FYP
there are times when retarded = awesome. This might be one of them.Also, let's talk about CUTS.so far:Joey HarringtonRudi JohnsonChris SimmsWho else got cut?

I just noticed that Dallas is playing the late game? Weren't they playing a noon game earlier this month?

I just noticed that Dallas is playing the late game? Weren't they playing a noon game earlier this month?
could of been.... i know its the game that's going to be nationally done on fox @ 4 thocbs 1pm in the dolphins/jets i believe

My favorite highlight line of the week:"Somebody told LenDale White that there was food in the end zone... and he scores on a 1 yd run."

Holy crap... Chicago looks decent this year.I want to have sex with the NFL. Unreal how fun it is to see the massive swings every year.

Holy crap... Chicago looks decent this year.I want to have sex with the NFL. Unreal how fun it is to see the massive swings every year.
Maybe they should allow performance enhancing drugs.Then the players could possibly play longer than 5 months.
Maybe they should allow performance enhancing drugs.Then the players could possibly play longer than 5 months.
what would be the point of that!?