Featured Member - July

Congrats Homie. Much loveCracker ASS Cracker
"OMG! It's Teddy "The Iceman" Munroe!"(Zach loves to tell the stories about you giving him hugs.)
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well deserved sir, although it was fun watching you not get it and making jabs about it. GG
Maybe I'll start piping up about how the only people getting it have won something poker wise (I guess Poker Mountain doesn't count.), and it's that supposed to be a forum recognition, and how I pretty had this forum on my back from day 1, and basically nobody has been around as long as I have. Yet I get squat!Maybe. We'll see. :club:
Maybe I'll start piping up about how the only people getting it have won something poker wise (I guess Poker Mountain doesn't count.), and it's that supposed to be a forum recognition, and how I pretty had this forum on my back from day 1, and basically nobody has been around as long as I have. Yet I get squat!Maybe. We'll see. :club:
Im sure when FCP starts "featured loser of the month" youll be first on the list, douche bag.

From one Canadian to another wtg Zach well deserved. :club::ts:D:D:4h:5c

Congrats to the 11th best LHE player in the world!
Congrats Zach! And by the way I'm sorry to say I only have my Pokerstars bankroll left. :club:
Maybe I'll start piping up about how the only people getting it have won something poker wise (I guess Poker Mountain doesn't count.), and it's that supposed to be a forum recognition, and how I pretty had this forum on my back from day 1, and basically nobody has been around as long as I have. Yet I get squat!Maybe. We'll see. :ts
At first I thought this was the "Fake Suited_Up". :club:
Congrats Zach.Win the LHE Shootout please.
GJ keep it up
sigh, how are you this fast?
Obviously he's Governator's jopke account.Congrats Zach!

I guess you've truly arrived in the forums when someone makes a joke account of you. Except Zach, who made his own joke account.

I guess you've truly arrived in the forums when someone makes a joke account of you. Except Zach, who made his own joke account.
nice try but it aint gonna happen