Guesses On The Dinner Date?

Obama...DN's going to convince him to support online poker, legalize gambling in all 50 states, and legalize marijuana.P.S. This is a completely original idea, I thought of it first and didn't read any other posts where someone else mentioned it.

Obama...DN's going to convince him to support online poker, legalize gambling in all 50 states, and legalize marijuana.P.S. This is a completely original idea, I thought of it first and didn't read any other posts where someone else mentioned it.
Bingo!!!He's going to be in Hollywood for a fundraiser at the same time as DN.
That was my first thought. I read somewhere that there is a big "celebrity" fund-raiser tonight.But unfortunately, Obama's handlers would never allow him to be photographed with a poker-player. While we all know that we are a respectable and large constituency, it would be politically risky for a candidate to be too closely associated with the gaming industry in general.But Daniel could attend that fundraiser as one of a large crowd of celebrities ...Edit: I just read that the top-level tickets for the event are $30,000. I don't see Daniel having any trouble at all dropping 30K for one of the "high priority" seats.
LOL weed legal in the states .. LOL that wld make to much sense and only save 14 billion dollars a year so that will never happen .. i mean it only ruins the lives of 300.000 ppl a year who get a criminal record for simple possesion which ruines there lives and future which hurts the economy ..

Big deal.I'm going to drop tens of thousands of balloons on him in August...So in effect, they are paying me to attend an event with Obama