2008 Wsop Event 31 $2,500 6 Handed Nl Holdem Final Table

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, that was officially the grossest thing i have ever seen. hell of a job, justin!e1 root for dario over that douche (which i say not because of the beat but because of him and his friends, who were constantly talking about hands loudly throughout the 3-handed play).

:club:Projectile vomiting over that last hand, Fluff. So gross. You couldn't have gotten your chips in better. VVGG, hope your next FT comes soon and you get redemption. :ts:D :D :4h
at least dario wonmark
Acid (10:46:48 PM): at least Dario wonMark (10:46:56 PM): lol I JUST posted that Mark (10:47:04 PM): at least dario wonmark

congrats to dario, who really played some insanely great poker and was a total class act over at least the last two days. he definitely deserved it over seth and the douchetard army.

Fluff,Man, you played amazingly.Hopefully now at least you made enough to pay for Kevin's Rhino tab tonight.Congrats on the finish (although it is obviously not the end result we were looking for) and I can't wait to see what else is to come from such a great player like you!SeanPS. I'm a day older then you?

congrats to dario, who really played some insanely great poker and was a total class act over at least the last two days. he definitely deserved it over seth and the douchetard army.
QFTMark

Great class in your exit interview too, sir. Hopefully next time people will see that interview and think of you as a nicer guy and not re-raise you 85% of the time you open a pot. The only thing I would've done different is draw seat 6 instead of being OOP on Dario. WP SIR :D:club::D:ts:4h

According to someone on 2p2:Earlier in the afternoon, one of Seth's friends started a thread talking about how Seth was going to assrape Dario, so not suprised his friends are douches.Mark

According to someone on 2p2:Earlier in the afternoon, one of Seth's friends started a thread talking about how Seth was going to assrape Dario, so not suprised his friends are douches.Mark
LOL
if some one comes along this gem id like to read it ..