2008 Wsop Event 31 $2,500 6 Handed Nl Holdem Final Table

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes showing pretty good control not to go on super monkey tilt thus far, I want fluff to win obv but that Dario guy really has had a raw deal at this FT lol
He'll start spewing real soon.

well, I almost got myself booted out. during the hand douches friend says really loud while justin is tanking that he always wastes time and hollywoods and folds.so after the hand I yell down to douchy and tell his friends to stfu during the hand. he proceeded to tell me to tell them myself, then tried to get the floor to kick me out.still here. gg douchefacemark

Hes showing pretty good control not to go on super monkey tilt thus far, I want fluff to win obv but that Dario guy really has had a raw deal at this FT lol
Hes definetely steaming, his body language is so different now he's speed ruffling his chips and completely quiet.
well, I almost got myself booted out. during the hand douches friend says really loud while justin is tanking that he always wastes time and hollywoods and folds.so after the hand I yell down to douchy and tell his friends to stfu during the hand. he proceeded to tell me to tell them myself, then tried to get the floor to kick me out.still here. gg douchefacemark
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Seriously, Fischer needs an ass whoopin. No doubt his frat bros in the crowd.
lmao is he paying for coffee ? does harrahs not give free drinks ??unless hes just tipping than my bad
Tip my friend.....tip.
my phone dying :(mark
You might want to turn it off for now. Might need it later when Douche's friends jump you and try to give you wedgies and shove you in a locker.
Do they have television in Canada?
the guy at ESPN wanted to know how I was watching the game and I said on my computer lol