2008 Wsop Event 31 $2,500 6 Handed Nl Holdem Final Table

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to leave for a couple of hours and i just finished reading the thread.I'm in shock... I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. But I'd like to say that judging from how you reacted after your insane heads-up match with KwaaZyPoka, and your amazing 3rd place finish today... You are thoroughly prepared to deal with the harsh realities a professional poker player must live with. These are crazy ups and downs, and you seem to handle them like true gentleman.FCP is proud of you, and thanks for the ride.Now, win the Main Event :club: CONGRATULATIONS FLUFFDOG!!!! :ts:D :D :4h:5c

Fluffdog is an ablsolutely WORLD CLASS player. it's to a degree i can't quite wrap my mind around. there is no doubt in my mind that he will go to the absolute moon in the poker community.

I had to leave for a couple of hours and i just finished reading the thread.I'm in shock... I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. But I'd like to say that judging from how you reacted after your insane heads-up match with KwaaZyPoka, and your amazing 3rd place finish today... You are thoroughly prepared to deal with the harsh realities a professional poker player must live with. These are crazy ups and downs, and you seem to handle them like true gentleman.FCP is proud of you, and thanks for the ride.Now, win the Main Event :club: CONGRATULATIONS FLUFFDOG!!!! con_clap: :ts:D :D :icon_clapqftWell played dude. The point above about your level headedness is very well made imo. Gl for the rest of the series.

Such a sick way to go out :(You played phenomenal though, it was fun railing you as long as I was able to, and you did an awesome job.215k is still a huge score and a great accomplishment. Congratulations on that...you appear to be a really nice and genuine guy, keep doing what you do, you're doing something right :club: Congrats again...weeeee :ts

well done, man.. You handled Dario in a 6-handed setting as well as anyone could, and got all your chips in with way the best of it for a chance to go HU..And we all know it's a whole different dynamic if you could have gotten Dario HU.Great run, and I'm sure we'll see you in position to do damage again before the series is over. :club::ts:D

nutz apparently isn't interested in the match...image074fn6.jpgalso, fischer is a super douchemark
LOL!Im old! And there were plenty of long boring moments all day, followed by some of the sickest most insane moments I've ever seen.Justin, you played your ass off dude. Going out that way was just the worst, but head up, YOU kicked total butt man. Huge congrats again on a very well played tourney.

Just finished reading the Pokernews thread; unfortunately I had to miss the live action.Anyway, congratulations for putting on such a nice demonstration of how to play short-handed poker. Unfortunately with a sick beat in the end, but hopefully the nice cash makes up a bit for the fact that now you will only win 15 bracelets in your poker carreer instead of 16.GG sir!

I had to leave for a couple of hours and i just finished reading the thread.I'm in shock... I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. But I'd like to say that judging from how you reacted after your insane heads-up match with KwaaZyPoka, and your amazing 3rd place finish today... You are thoroughly prepared to deal with the harsh realities a professional poker player must live with. These are crazy ups and downs, and you seem to handle them like true gentleman.FCP is proud of you, and thanks for the ride.Now, win the Main Event :club: CONGRATULATIONS FLUFFDOG!!!! :ts:D :D :4h:5c
Just finished reading the Pokernews thread; unfortunately I had to miss the live action.Anyway, congratulations for putting on such a nice demonstration of how to play short-handed poker. Unfortunately with a sick beat in the end, but hopefully the nice cash makes up a bit for the fact that now you will only win 15 bracelets in your poker carreer instead of 16.GG sir!
i think this speaks volumes regarding the brilliance of your play today, fluff. pele_br & mr. sparco have set aside their bitter feud to unite in praise of what you accomplished.
:club::ts:D:D:4h:5c:D good run man, that was an awful hand. very exciting to follow all night. you'll get 'em next time.

Even though I was reading the Poker News reports instead of watching live, I STILL almost hurled. That was totally uncalled for from the poker Gods. I blame Phil Hellmuth. Great game, total class. Well done sir, well done.EDIT: Just wanted to say that beat was gayer than a bucket of dicks in a Richard Simmons handbag!!!!

Even the next day I'm still tilted from this. Mostly because it was that "tired of getting outplayed" douche.And that fucking retarded announcer. "Why was he thinking so long with aces?" Because really you should just insta push with AA and then turn your hand over so your opponent knows what to do. I swear if I had stuck around to hear the fucktard call that a slowroll I'd be on a plane to Vegas right now to punch him in the nuts.But more importantly:Well played Fluffdog. GG. Plenty more to come. :ts:5c:D:club::D:D:4h

He was also making it look like Fluff slow rolled when he was really just trying to get a call out of Dario.
I'm almost as pissed about this as I am about the AK beat by the tool.Great tourney Fluff!!!! :club:

Not only was fluff potentially trying to get a call out of Dario you need to remember that Fischer wasn't all-in at this point and given that it was 3-handed there are a lot of hands Fischer could be raising and folding at this point. With AK it was a foregone conclusion that he'd get all his money in but he could just as easily have TT or AJ that might fold to a fistpump instashove.

I'm in shock... I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. But I'd like to say that judging from how you reacted after your insane heads-up match with KwaaZyPoka, and your amazing 3rd place finish today... You are thoroughly prepared to deal with the harsh realities a professional poker player must live with. These are crazy ups and downs, and you seem to handle them like true gentleman.FCP is proud of you, and thanks for the ride.Now, win the Main Event :club: CONGRATULATIONS FLUFFDOG!!!! :D:3h:D:qh :qh
QFT :D:4h:ts:5c:D
Fluffdog is an ablsolutely WORLD CLASS player. it's to a degree i can't quite wrap my mind around. there is no doubt in my mind that he will go to the absolute moon in the poker community.
QFT.Justin definately thinks the game at a whole different level than 99.9% of the people I have been lucky enough to talk poker with. Not shocked at all by his success here and his continued future success!Great game suh!!!!!