June 16 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 6pm Est

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Juanda (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 511,000Phil Hellmuth (Palo Alto, California) -- 190,000David Benyamine (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 988,000Kirill Gerasimov (Moscow, Russia) -- 654,000Phil Galfond (Madison, Wisconsin) -- 1,438,000Daniel Negreanu (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 484,000Brian Rast (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 560,000Adam Hourani (East Lansing, Michigan) -- 300,000Johnny Chan (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 1,256,000

awesome Job Ozium great play by play :club:

Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:41:54 Negreanu Takes a Small One Adam Hourani raised to 40,000 from under the gun, and Negreanu called from the small blind. The flop came . Negreanu bet 50,000, and Hourani folded

The Last Three HandsDaniel Negreanu raised to 45,000 and won the blinds. Phil Hellmuth raised to 48,000, David Benyamine reraised pot to 168,000, Hellmuth folded and Benyamine took it down. Phil Hellmuth limped in, Brian Rast limped, Johnny Chan limped from the small blind and John Juanda checked his option. The flop was . The action was checked to Rast who bet 47,000. Everyone folded and Rast won the pot.

Kirill Gerasimov raised to 48,000 from early position, Brian Rast called from the hijack seat, and John Juanda called from the small blind.Juanda checked, and Gerasimov bet 150,000. Rast sat motionless for thirty seconds, then after fiddling with his chips folded. Juanda also folded, and Gerasimov took the pot.

I couldn't get the ESPN360 to work right. It finally crashed my computer a few minutes ago. I have just now gotten re-booted.If the feed comes back, I hope someone will announce it here in case I get the balls to try yet again.

Ozium if your feed died how are you getting the info

Hellmuth vs. Rast Gab-Fest ContinuesBrian Rast opened for 44,000 and Phil Hellmuth called from the small blind. The flop was A/9/4. Hellmuth checked, Rast bet 40,000, Hellmuth hemmed and hawed and gave some sort of speech before mucking K/Q/J/10. Rast won the pot.Hellmuth then proceeded to berate Rast for how he played the hand as the dealer pitched out the next hand.