8 Things The French Do Better Than Us

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10. Inventing Canada
Yes, the French are great at inventing Canada. They sit around all day pondering, and once or twice an hour exclaim "Say, let's create a landmass above the United States and call it Canada!".
Nuclear power.
QFT
I was a private subcontractor for the French Nuclear industry a few years ago.
go on...oih and LOL at americans calling the french arrogant.
Oh, you poor, poor palateless bastard. People who say this usually get their steaks cooked at least medium. For shame!
QFT! I don't really eat mayo anymore, though. Too many calories.btw: I just ate a big hunk of bloody rare steak and it was fantastic. Don't worry speedz, I still look anorexic.
I had a mexican friend who called it white man's salsa
That sounds naughty.
Tracey Gold after school special anorexic, supermodel anorexic, or mummy anorexic?
ballet dancer anorexic (because I have small boobs).
Don't sell american bread short, we make lots of excellent breads... not all american bread is wonder
Oh, I agree, but it's so nice in French towns the way there are little bakeries in every neighborhood where you get a fresh baguette and some croissant every morning. Plus, I love baguette. I love sourdough the most, though, and that is definitely best in the San Francisco area. Still, on the whole, the French do bread better than Americans.