Will A Pro Ever Win The Main Event Again?

Given the delay of the FT this year, I'd expect all the players to be 'pros' by the time it finishes.
QFMFT.

Will a nobody ever win the main event again? At least if u phrased it that way it hasnt been said 3214 times already...

ROFL ok sorry for my newbie topic. Next time I'll try and make it interesting.What drugs did mike matusow do?no jk...
Just make a list of the ones he didnt do, It's a shorter list!

I think this new 3month layoff makes it easier for pro's who make the final table to win the whole thing. Joe average is more likely to negatively prepare for an event 3months later while a true pro might use the time to fine tune their strategy. Plus for the amatuers, getting that money might already change the way they live the nest 3months b4 the final table.

First hand of WSOP ME.You raise pocket queens, folds to guy in big blind and he goes all in and accidentally flips his cards over revealing AK suited.5707.jpgWhat do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?

First hand of a $500 freeroll.You are on the button with 72-offsuit...Everybody limps......Do you call?

they should immediately pay everyone at the final table either 10th or 9th place money, then 3 months later they can play for the rest of it.

Y'think??Suggest it.... they just might do it!!!<a href="http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/news/article.asp?newsid=2008" target="_blank">"Each of the players who make it to the WSOP Main Event Final Table will receive ninth place prize money on July 14, when the finalists are determined. Harrah’s will then provide each of those players with an all expense paid trip for two for their return to Las Vegas in November to play the final portion of the tournament."</a><a href="http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/article/11936/reactions-details-on-wsop-final-table-date-change" target="_blank">"The final nine won’t be leaving Las Vegas without at least a portion of their paydays. All nine will receive ninth-place prize money on July 14. The rest of the final table payouts will be put in an interest-bearing account. The interest earned will be added to the final-table prize pool as a bonus."</a>
i like being right. thanks for the quotes.
oh ok sorry. well none of the guys who said this thread sucked will win anyways so it doesn't matter.
what a sick burn
First hand of ME- You are in big blind with AA- Everyone goes all in before you. Do you call?
lol i was gonna quote op and fix his post so it said that and say "ops next thread"
they should immediately pay everyone at the final table either 10th or 9th place money, then 3 months later they can play for the rest of it.
and they are doin this...
Y'think??Suggest it.... they just might do it!!!<a href="http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/news/article.asp?newsid=2008" target="_blank">"Each of the players who make it to the WSOP Main Event Final Table will receive ninth place prize money on July 14, when the finalists are determined. Harrah’s will then provide each of those players with an all expense paid trip for two for their return to Las Vegas in November to play the final portion of the tournament."</a><a href="http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/article/11936/reactions-details-on-wsop-final-table-date-change" target="_blank">"The final nine won’t be leaving Las Vegas without at least a portion of their paydays. All nine will receive ninth-place prize money on July 14. The rest of the final table payouts will be put in an interest-bearing account. The interest earned will be added to the final-table prize pool as a bonus."</a>
and they are doin this...
similarly, someone already got to this; we both skipped reading something, methinks.