poker forum challenge iv

I'm guessing it'll be JaysonI don't see Daniel signing up for a freerollBut that would be cool...Daniel? :wink:  :wink:  :club:
hahahahahathat's insane.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the heck do i find out my RVP id number? I can't even figure out how to email support....any help would be appreciated.
Your id# is in the welcome e-mail that they sent you.Here's their support e-mail address: support@royalvegaspoker.com

You take the date, MarionI'll just take the money and run. :roll:On the last one, I pulled an all nighter the night before, tried to get an early nap, then my mom called and wouldn't get off the phone, so I caught my second wind and couldn't sleep. I was sitting up for the tournament, conked out, and didn't even realize it. I woke up on the 5th level, and couldn't get nothing going. Had I have been up for the first 30 or so minutes, who knows?Yeah, needless to say, I'm in bed at midnight for this one.

I just registered an account with Royal Vegas, but don't see anywhere on their site about signing up for this challenge, also they mention a free $10, how do you get that? do you need to make a deposit first?thanks for any tipsTK

I just registered an account with Royal Vegas, but don't see anywhere on their site about signing up for this challenge, also they mention a free $10, how do you get that? do you need to make a deposit first?thanks for any tipsTK
You have to go to the www.pokerforumchallenge.com or whatever the link is. You will receive your 10 bucks within 24 hours of your signing up-age

I signed up and registered but I don't see any confirmation. I alos don't see where you can see the entrants so far and I don't see Full Contact Poker listed with the number of entries (it only shows the top 10)?

I signed up and registered but I don't see any confirmation. I alos don't see where you can see the entrants so far and I don't see Full Contact Poker listed with the number of entries (it only shows the top 10)?
You should get a confirmation email and yes, it only shows the top 10 forums registered.
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm inLet's get as many people as we possibly can.If anyone has any questions which are holding them back, I can answer them as I play there.* Put TDTime in as the person who referred you*

Well, it'd be fun to play (minus the fact that they chose Royal Vegas of all possible poker clients) with you guys, but I don't get off until at least 10pm EST, if not 11. I'm guessing you guys don't want me to sit there for 3 hours blinding out.

Is it too late to register ?
Registration for Poker Forum Challenge IV closes Tuesday, June 21, 2005 at 11:59pm
Open until midnight, I think eastern time, but I'm not sure.