**xxofficial "i Was Supposed To Get My Rebate Check By Today" Threadxx**

June 6 for me...maybe I'm paranoid or a Luddite, but I opted for a paper check. I don't want anyone in my bank account but me.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 6 for me...maybe I'm paranoid or a Luddite, but I opted for a paper check. I don't want anyone in my bank account but me.
me too, and i got mine on mondaybut my last 2 ss digits are really low

I reentered my info in that link that i supplied earlier and they were able to find my information....I am only gettin 300 bucks though :club: stupid going to college to better myself and not making as much money...wouldn't it make sense that I might actually need that other 300? Oh well...Vegas baby! One double up and I have my 600.

Payment SchedulePlease allow 2 weeks from the date shown on the schedule to receive your payment.DIRECT DEPOSIT Last two SSN digits: Payments will be transmitted no later than: 00 through 20 May 2 21 through 75 May 9 76 through 99 May 16 Paper checks will also go out based on Social Security number. For Social Security numbers ending in 00 through 09, the paper checks will be mailed starting May 9 and will continue through May 16. A similar process will be repeated in the following weeks.PAPER CHECK Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed no later than: 00 through 09 May 16 10 through 18 May 23 19 through 25 May 30 26 through 38 June 6 39 through 51 June 13 52 through 63 June 20 64 through 75 June 27 76 through 87 July 4 88 through 99 July 11 FYI From http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

I called the IRS today and the automated message said that if you filed ON or after April 15, you should wait 6 weeks from that date before calling about your stimulus rebate, even if you were scheduled to previously receive it.HEY DCKHEADS, IF THE DEADLINE REALLY ISN'T THE 15TH BUT THE 14TH IN TERMS OF DCKING PEOPLE WITH HOLDING UP THE REBATE CHECK, MAKE THE DEADLINE THE 14TH, AND YOU WON'T HAVE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WANTING TO BURN DOWN YOUR BUILDING./rant

Paper checks will also go out based on Social Security number. For Social Security numbers ending in 00 through 09, the paper checks will be mailed starting May 9 and will continue through May 16. A similar process will be repeated in the following weeks.PAPER CHECK Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed no later than: 00 through 09 May 16 10 through 18 May 23 19 through 25 May 30 26 through 38 June 6 39 through 51 June 13 52 through 63 June 20 64 through 75 June 27 76 through 87 July 4 88 through 99 July 11 FYI From http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html
my last 2 are 22and i got my check last monday
I called the IRS today and the automated message said that if you filed ON or after April 15, you should wait 6 weeks from that date before calling about your stimulus rebate, even if you were scheduled to previously receive it.HEY DCKHEADS, IF THE DEADLINE REALLY ISN'T THE 15TH BUT THE 14TH IN TERMS OF DCKING PEOPLE WITH HOLDING UP THE REBATE CHECK, MAKE THE DEADLINE THE 14TH, AND YOU WON'T HAVE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WANTING TO BURN DOWN YOUR BUILDING./rant
so why exactly did you wait until the very last day to file?
Payment SchedulePlease allow 2 weeks from the date shown on the schedule to receive your payment.DIRECT DEPOSIT Last two SSN digits: Payments will be transmitted no later than: 00 through 20 May 2 21 through 75 May 9 76 through 99 May 16 Paper checks will also go out based on Social Security number. For Social Security numbers ending in 00 through 09, the paper checks will be mailed starting May 9 and will continue through May 16. A similar process will be repeated in the following weeks.PAPER CHECK Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed no later than: 00 through 09 May 16 10 through 18 May 23 19 through 25 May 30 26 through 38 June 6 39 through 51 June 13 52 through 63 June 20 64 through 75 June 27 76 through 87 July 4 88 through 99 July 11 FYI From http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html
Mine end in 19 and I had direct deposit option too....still nothing. And I filed in early/mid March, so it's not like I was cutting the deadline short or anything.Hopefully I just get it at the end of the month. I know I'll get it at some point, so not too worried. I just had to buy plane tix to my next vacation before airline prices went up even more and it would have been nice to have the extra money to do it more comfortably.
so why exactly did you wait until the very last day to file?
What's your point and why is that your business?Just so I can kill whatever "heh I just pwned a veteran" breeze you caught, it was because my student loan company hadn't sent me the form reporting the interest I paid, which is deductable.
What's your point and why is that your business?Just so I can kill whatever "heh I just pwned a veteran" breeze you caught, it was because my student loan company hadn't sent me the form reporting the interest I paid, which is deductable.
my point is that you shouldn't wait until the last minute to file your taxes if you absolutely have to have the money back as soon as possible. and when you post a topic asking why you haven't gotten your tax refund check and that you filed on april 15th is the reason its my (and everyone else who reads this forum's) business. I would have thought that was obvious.edit: oh, and damn you for not letting me "pwn a veteran." I'll drown in my own tears tonight.
Sign me up under those who were already supposed to already get their money...Wait, am I supposed to be a legal citizen in order to get one?
JOKE ALERT JOKE ALERT JOKE ALERT FUNNY JOKE ALERT
was supposed to have my direct deposit on the 9th, it's the 12th and still nothing :club:
same boat here. still nothing
Q: The payment date for my Social Security number has passed, and I haven't received my rebate. Why not?A: The payment schedule applies to taxpayers whose tax returns were processed before April 15. If you filed your tax return just before the filing deadline, the IRS might not have processed it by April 15, which could delay your rebate, IRS spokesman Anthony Burke says.The IRS is offering a "Where's My Stimulus Payment?" tool on its website, www.irs.gov, for taxpayers whose rebates should have arrived by now.