Pretty much half were mine.How do you know this though? And why wasn't there some sort of jackpot?
Look at the forum listings. I got the screenshot of my last post with 1,000,000 replies obv.
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm like an onion
Layered?
kinda stinky and tangyortoo big a whiff brings tears to your eyesoryou can smell him on your fingers for days
kinda stinky and tangyortoo big a whiff brings tears to your eyesoryou can smell him on your fingers for days
LOL'd at that. I was going there too mentally.
But her life was far from glamorous. According to Brandon Gerson, a friend and former boyfriend of Ms. Hawbaker’s, she suffered from a “very serious untreatable mental illness” and had visited doctors in several states seeking help within the last year-and-a half.She is survived by her father, step mother and three younger brothers. She is also survived by four uncles, three aunts and 20 cousins who, Gerson said, "loved her very, very, very much."
It's obviously worthless trying to explain tact to HubDub, but dude, if you wouldn't say every word you've said on this forum to those three younger brothers, and thirty grieving survivors, I mean look them right in the eye and say it word for vicious, judgmental word, then you are a hypocrite, and you've already proven yourself a jackass. Stay away from funerals, and as someone quoted in another thread, "When ten people tell you your head is on fire, it might be time to look in a mirror."
Don't listen to this guy...Vinny Chase supports the Real Suited! aka _Up.
You dont want to do this, Vinny.SuitedACES is the real suited.
Dont make me destroy you.(Im so bored)
Shutup Turtle!We all know that Suited_Up is going to bring home the VICTORY!!!
Shame on the both of yous. This is no place for jopke accounts and alter egos.Heaven holds the faithful departed.SUITEDACES FOR KING!

Hasn't the joke account thing lost its appeal? Kinda like ripping on drcossak (scranton)...it may be funny for a little bit but it ceases to be funny after awhile. At the very least please keep in OT where your level 1379248 jokes perhaps may be considered funny.