Battle Of The Planets

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the topic and the creators, i'm dissapointed there was no HighTimesOnline link waiting for me. need... closure....

I was considering making this topic. I dont know whether to play in it though because so many people play on stars I dont know if making the leaderboard is achievable for a low volume player. How does the scoring work exactly?

Sorry had to rib ya. Finnally something for sng players who probally bring in way more revenue then tourneys. I will give the low orbits a shot for a couple of weeks then lose intrest as usual. Good move PS.

so, it looks like if I play 100 sit n goes in a given week, I will have 5 qualifying blocks for the low orbit and one block for the high orbit, making it possible for me to win the high AND the low in the same week? I don't that's such a hot idea.

so, it looks like if I play 100 sit n goes in a given week, I will have 5 qualifying blocks for the low orbit and one block for the high orbit, making it possible for me to win the high AND the low in the same week? I don't that's such a hot idea.
You would have to be crushing the division SNGs you play in and then run good over those 100 tournies to do so?

tobacco plant v. marijuana plant i take marijuanacoffee bean v. cocoa beani take coffeehopefully this promo will attract a lot of <;]]]]]]]>< to SNGsnow i may need to find some way to redeposit there

Pretty sure thats not how it works. If you play enough for the high orbit you wont be included in the low orbitAnyone know when this is starting?
Every time you cash in a regular multi-player Sit & Go with fewer than 40 players, you will receive Leader Board points.To bad 4.40's dont count.
they already count in the regular tlb
Pretty sure thats not how it works. If you play enough for the high orbit you wont be included in the low orbitAnyone know when this is starting?
so if I play exactly 100 I am dq'd from the low? That is dumb, imo. I'll email and ask them when I get home from work tonight. Unless someone else wants to do it first and post results.
so if I play exactly 100 I am dq'd from the low? That is dumb, imo. I'll email and ask them when I get home from work tonight. Unless someone else wants to do it first and post results.
Hmm maybe you're right, from FAQ:Q: Can I play in more than one division?A: Yes, you may compete in as many divisions as you like. If you place in the money for more than one Leader Board, you will be eligible for all the prize money you have earned, even if it is for two Leader Boards in the same division.If you are good enough to finish in the top 10 of more than one Leader Board in a given week you will be eligible for multiple tickets to the Battle of the Planets $50,000 Triple Shootout.
Hmm maybe you're right, from FAQ:Q: Can I play in more than one division?A: Yes, you may compete in as many divisions as you like. If you place in the money for more than one Leader Board, you will be eligible for all the prize money you have earned, even if it is for two Leader Boards in the same division.If you are good enough to finish in the top 10 of more than one Leader Board in a given week you will be eligible for multiple tickets to the Battle of the Planets $50,000 Triple Shootout.
???? zeejustin the TS?????
I thought the divisions were seperated by the planets? the orbits are different?

Is it me or does it look like playing three table tournies is the way to go here. Also- Anyone have any idea if tournies other then NLHE count?

Would be good if PS implement a database where you can see how your results in the Low Orbit and the High Orbit are faring, as opposed to writing them down.Unless they have that already and I missed it lol.

Would be good if PS implement a database where you can see how your results in the Low Orbit and the High Orbit are faring, as opposed to writing them down.Unless they have that already and I missed it lol.
they do.. its in the main lobby

Judging by the leaderboard scores, there appears to be much more traffic at $3-4.99 than at $1-2.99. Contemplating dropping back down from the $3's to the $1's for a bit...