• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is up with the driving inthis game? it keeps automatically changing the view to the bumper of my car and I cant see shit, I have to keep adjusting the view every secondlol nm im an idiot. was holding up on the left thumbstick :club:

my only complaint so far is the driving. It does seem slower but it seems to have a ton of potential. How do you bang a hooker. I was trying to honk for them and they wouldnt jump in the car? what a guy gotta do to get some a@@ in a game.

wtf is up with the driving inthis game? it keeps automatically changing the view to the bumper of my car and I cant see shit, I have to keep adjusting the view every secondlol nm im an idiot. was holding up on the left thumbstick :club:
my only complaint so far is the driving. It does seem slower but it seems to have a ton of potential. How do you bang a hooker. I was trying to honk for them and they wouldnt jump in the car? what a guy gotta do to get some a@@ in a game.
driving pisses me offthe camera is just terrible when making turns(unless ur on hood view)
The driving took a bit to get used to but I'm okay with it now.

Picked up the game today. If you haven't already you should watch the TV in your apartment, really funny commercials and "paid advertisements"...

I got the SHIT kicked out of me because I jumped on the stage in the strip club, lmao.Now, relating to that, I find fighting a lot more difficult in this game, than it was in SA.

call these numbers on your cell468-555-0100 Change weather486-555-0150 Get a different selection of weapons486-555-0100 Get a selection of weapons267-555-0150 Raise wanted level267-555-0100 Remove wanted level362-555-0100 Restore armour482-555-0100 Restore health227-555-0142 Spawn a Cognoscenti227-555-0175 Spawn a Comet938-555-0100 Spawn a Jetmax625-555-0150 Spawn a Sanchez227-555-0168 Spawn a SuperGT227-555-0147 Spawn a Turismo359-555-0100 Spawn an Annihiliator227-555-0100 Spawn an FIB Buffalo625-555-0100 Spawn an NRG-900
I love cheats...keep them coming.

I had the coolest death. I was killing a one guy that lead to me killing about 4 guys. When the cop came he pancaked me between his car and the front end of another car. Certain times the driving seems better than other times. When you go faster it seems to sometimes be better. Not really liking the whole multiplayer bit.

1. 'too dark' - press start, set brightness/contrast for your tv.2. driving - flick the left stick to lift the camera higher when approaching corners or going up blind hills.i agree about the walking being annoying. they should have made it a brisk power walk, not an unemployed amble. i'll pretend i didn't see the cheats until much, much later.

I got the SHIT kicked out of me because I jumped on the stage in the strip club, lmao.Now, relating to that, I find fighting a lot more difficult in this game, than it was in SA.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it would appear as if I'm banned for life from the strip club. very disappointed with myself.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it would appear as if I'm banned for life from the strip club. very disappointed with myself.
looooolhow do you find the strip clubs anyway? or am i just not far enough along in my career?

Spent most the night trying out the various multiplayer modes. Did some free for all, deathmatch, did the bomb2 thing which was really cool. Group of 4 of us had to take out an armored vehicle, drive it to a helicopter pad and load up the copter, fly it to a boat and infiltrate the boat setting the bombs and getting off before it blows.Still a few more to try, but I'm highly impressed.

lol when i went to Canada one of my friends did this and yes he got beat up.
i'll pretend i didn't see the cheats until much, much later.
Yup.I am also pretending a strat book didn't come out for this game yet.I'd like to try and see how far I get on my own first.I DID get 180 pts in darts on my 1st try...
Some guy got 100% complete in 18 hours 3 minutes.
I checked my stats last night. 15hours. 25%. There's just too much in the game to want to finish it in 18hours.

I'm playing on PS3 and every time I try to connect to the multi-player mode it cannot connect. Anyone else having this same problem?Also, the game has already locked up on me once (it's not the PS3, it's never locked up on me before), anyone else?

I'm playing on PS3 and every time I try to connect to the multi-player mode it cannot connect. Anyone else having this same problem?Also, the game has already locked up on me once (it's not the PS3, it's never locked up on me before), anyone else?
My friend told me that once he logged completely out of Home he had no more freezing issues. Hopefully tonight I will get some time to play after the Tigers game. I have 2hr 42min and 9% complete so far but I feel I have done nothing, I really want to just wander about.
I have a xbox 360 and my game froze up once when I was doing the mission for vlad where you have to go on the subway and steal the car. also just curious did you guys kill ivan or let him free? Curious as to what the differences of the game will be. For me I let him free.

Rumor has is PS3's online systems crashed from trying to handle people actually using it this week. I killed the guy before I was done chasing him, I didn't know I was going to have a choice. From what I've heard, it has little effect on the game.