Minnesota Wild Fanclub

Time to start the run to win their first division title and not get eliminated by the ducks in the playoffs. After last nights victory over the Avs, I think they have a chance at the title. Up next San Jose 3/19/08Did anyone see Burns beat on Forsberg last night? It looked like he regreted coming back to the NHL after that.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see Burns beat on Forsberg last night? It looked like he regreted coming back to the NHL after that.
It's easy to tell Forsberg's not in game shape yet.

The Wild. It's odd because I don't know how I feel about this team, lol. Some nights I love 'em because they play good defense, and Gaborik is a beast; but other nights I hate 'em because they take nights off and I'm not a big fan of Rolston for some reason. They should be in the Hawks division with Detroit and St. Louis, that would make up a pretty heated division and would be fun to watch. Since they aren't, then I kinda just root for all those NW teams to beat the hell out of each other. I really respect the fans and their hardcoreness (word? sure why not) and I believe that the REAL hockeytown is somewhere in Minnesota.

Good team and Demitra and Gaborik are fun to watch. I quite like Rolston too, seems to have a good game.But the uniform is freakin' awful! (Says he who's team plays in teal) All the best on the 19th you'll need it!Sharks ftw

I agree that they should be in a division with St. Louis, Chicago and Detroit instead of making them and the Avs part of the Canadian division. Since this team is very streaky, it is good to see that they are playing better now with only 9 games remaining. Yesterday was a good day for the Wild (Calgary Lost) and now I am gong to be tired at work again tomorrow because of the 9:30 game. I don't want a first round matchup against Anaheim, because they are the only team to knock the Wild out of the playoffs.

Good team and Demitra and Gaborik are fun to watch. I quite like Rolston too, seems to have a good game.But the uniform is freakin' awful! (Says he who's team plays in teal) All the best on the 19th you'll need it!Sharks ftw
The Wild have had one of the best jersey's in the league for quite sometime, in my opinion.
I love this jersey...minnwild3rd.jpg
QFT, that has been my favourite nhl jersey for a couple of years. i very nearly bought a gaborik version when i was drunk one night a couple of years ago. i love the lace and the colouring.
QFT, that has been my favourite nhl jersey for a couple of years. i very nearly bought a gaborik version when i was drunk one night a couple of years ago. i love the lace and the colouring.
What is the "in" thing to do with jerseys with laces at the neck? Tied, untied, bow?
It sucks that Foster is done for the year after the broken leg.
speaking of foster's, did i hear right that adrian foster might be getting a shot with the big club in minny? as a former jersey prospect i used to keep track of the guy but he just had injury after injury and never got any games in. it would be a good story if he managed to get in a couple of nhl games as he used to be thought of on a par with dany heatley back in the year prior to their draft, then he suffered an abdominal injury (same one that nearly forced the hardcore legend Mick Foley to retire) and it was all downhill from there.
Does it piss anyone off as much as it does me when Rolston winds up in a shoot out? Half the time he misses the net then the rest of the time it hit the goalie in the pads.
The shootout line up they have chosen over the past couple of weeks has just irritated me. Its not like Rolston is shooting it like a one timer when he does on the power play. Brent Burns doesnt do anything significantly special stick handling wise. Gaborik sometimes get moving to damn fast for his own good. I think they should alway hae Pierre Marc Bouchard in there and wish Nummelin was in the line up more.
The shootout line up they have chosen over the past couple of weeks has just irritated me. Its not like Rolston is shooting it like a one timer when he does on the power play. Brent Burns doesnt do anything significantly special stick handling wise. Gaborik sometimes get moving to damn fast for his own good. I think they should alway hae Pierre Marc Bouchard in there and wish Nummelin was in the line up more.
agree about PMB. I think it'd be ok if rolston switched it up a lot more and started faking with the slapper, but he's been semi-successful, so whatever.

Gaborik sucks at the shoot out, he has to think too much. PMB should be in there most of the time, Burns and Rolston are decent, but the Wild suck overall at the shoot out.3 point lead and they play the flames tonight. It will be a great night for Hockey. Frozen Five Championship game 7:00 Minnesota vs Denver. Wild vs Flames 9:00.

I don't want a first round matchup against Anaheim, because they are the only team to knock the Wild out of the playoffs.
Really? What was the season series with the pathetic Red Wings team this year?
Really? What was the season series with the pathetic Red Wings team this year?
1-3-0. They have only made the playoffs twice. Lost to Anaheim in Division finals after coming back from 3-1 defict twice. Then they lost to Anaheim in the fist round last year.
Starting a "fan" club with only a month left in the regular season is ghey.welcome back me :club:
lol...you started the Vancouver thread in June.
1-3-0. They have only made the playoffs twice. Lost to Anaheim in Division finals after coming back from 3-1 defict twice. Then they lost to Anaheim in the fist round last year.
Meaning? You can't base everything on series that occured 5 years ago.
Meaning? You can't base everything on series that occured 5 years ago.
Meaning, He asked what the Wild's record was against Detroit this year which is 1-3-0.Your right, you can't base everything on a series that occured 5 years ago. I just said that I don't want to face Anaheim because they are the only team to knock the Wild out of they playoffs to state a fact and not to say that this will continue.
Starting a "fan" club with only a month left in the regular season is ghey.welcome back me :club:
Maybe you should have a rule that you only accept applications in September for new members. Flaming is also very ghey.