Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

I agree with this part. My goal is hard to articulate, motivation-wise. It's absolutely money, but for no utilitary reason. I basically want to take more money than God out of these games, just to say I can. It really is more of an intellectual challenge than a monetary one, but it also happens that the intellectual goal is to maximize profit.
I love making an extra 1500 or so a month to add to my "real" job, but if for no other reason, THIS SHIT, THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE, is why I personally play poker. Not to have the most money, but to be able to say I, me Tucker Mitchell, took the most money out of this game and I didn't even sweat when I did it.Also, sometimes time with my "bongs" as Jamie likes to call them, makes me like this.GL dutch
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

action is super dry today, and i'm stuck playing one table of full ring 2/4. it's driving me bonkers, but i'm running at a sick 1.5BB/100 over my first 109 hands (which have taken nearly two hours).during this period, i have played the occasional tard HU for over 300 hands, and have won at a significantly higher rate.that's either entirely uninteresting or somehow indicative of a very important principle, imo.

So for the HU tourney we have:MeNBDutchCheckyMinhLyBradSmartluckFrightIf we want to attempt to get to 16, we have interest from:QyayqiBabylodonksDid I miss anyone? And do we want to try for 16? If so, who would be interested?

So for the HU tourney we have:MeNBDutchCheckyMinhLyBradSmartluckFrightIf we want to attempt to get to 16, we have interest from:QyayqiBabylodonksDid I miss anyone? And do we want to try for 16? If so, who would be interested?
What??? How did I miss this? Whats the buy-in?Edit: Ok I just went back and saw it. I want in if possible.
What??? How did I miss this? Whats the buy-in?
Nothing/avatar and sig rightswhich is why I'm so willing to lose. I'm just hoping that my level is so low compared to my competition that their moves go over my head and I somehow triple level them with my moves

I don't care to wait for 16 (it seems like a lot in that we will have to all be on at the same time for the same length etc) I say we fire it up before the tourny loses its sex appeal

someone teach me how to run reports properly in HEM, like i want to do this:find my expectation when i raise soooted connectors and gappers below 810 from the cutoff and button (separately) when i'm playing at least 5 handed.but i cannot riddle out how. FIX IT

I don't care to wait for 16 (it seems like a lot in that we will have to all be on at the same time for the same length etc) I say we fire it up before the tourny loses its sex appeal
We don't have to all be on at the same time. We can run it like 2+2 runs their HULA tournament. After we draw for matchups, we can pair off and coordinate with one another and just all complete our matches separately within a designated time period. This would also allow for pauses in a match if they are necessary. If you guys want to find 5 guys, feel free to invite someone who is interested in improving their HULHE game. I'm ok with anyone joining, as long as they attempt to play seriously.
someone teach me how to run reports properly in HEM, like i want to do this:find my expectation when i raise soooted connectors and gappers below 810 from the cutoff and button (separately) when i'm playing at least 5 handed.but i cannot riddle out how. FIX IT
on the reports tap go filter -> editmain filters: - # of players: More than 5 - Position: uncheck all but cutoff/button (whichever you choose)hole cards:Deselect all cardsSuited Connectors & 1 Gappers: onManually deselect all the ones above T8sMore filters:PFR = trueSave and closeThat should hopefully work
We don't have to all be on at the same time. We can run it like 2+2 runs their HULA tournament. After we draw for matchups, we can pair off and coordinate with one another and just all complete our matches separately within a designated time period. This would also allow for pauses in a match if they are necessary.
I like this ^