A Huge Thank You To Gallo, Stupidkid888 And Fcp In General!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sure Gallo give someone you've never met before a stake while leaving us good guys you've met in person and overcharged IPODS for nothing. That sucks. And you're not big boned. jk nice storyAnd as soon as I score a big win with the $1 Yourboysagrinda staked me I'll post a nice story. He just shipped it without me even asking! See, bitching and moaning about poker does get you something. I'm still working it up in case you're wondering Yourboysagrina.

Like everyone else said, congrats sir. But, also one thing that is gettin overlooked because of the $$$$$$ talk is that this is a great community. 95% of the ppl here are super cool and very nice. Some like to get their fair share of flaming in, but most of the time its all in fun. It is really nice coming around here and having everyone be a nice community!

Oh sure Gallo give someone you've never met before a stake while leaving us good guys you've met in person and overcharged IPODS for nothing. That sucks. And you're not big boned. jk nice storyAnd as soon as I score a big win with the $1 Yourboysagrinda staked me I'll post a nice story. He just shipped it without me even asking! See, bitching and moaning about poker does get you something. I'm still working it up in case you're wondering Yourboysagrina.
If you ever need a stake to the Neg-O just let me know. I'd be glad to invest in a player as nitty as you, cause at least I'd know that you would at least reach the bubble. :club:
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...