You know how you know if you have kids? Whe you know the themes songs by heart to the following.Curious GeorgeMickey Mouse ClubhouseDiegoDora the ExplorerSpongebob Squarepants (this one I knew before I had kids)Sesame street (Ditto)Vegetales and Backyardigans
Pop quiz hotshot. Who sings this song:cold spaghetti, cold spaghetticold spaghetti, cold spaghettispaghettispaghetti spaghetti?
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Pop quiz hotshot. Who sings this song:cold spaghetti, cold spaghetticold spaghetti, cold spaghettispaghettispaghetti spaghetti?
I won't let my son watch that show or Barney or Teletubbies.

I have an econ test tomorrow that I've barely started studying for, class at 130, a review session at 5, and a group project at 730. So, it's gonna be a tough push to get the proper amount of studying in, and I do need to do well, considering I'm an Econ major and the teacher is my advisor. I also have to get my schedule in for next year by tomorrow for when i meet with my advisor. Here's what I have so far:Intermediate PortugueseIntermediate MacroeconomicsCreative WritingI'm not sure what to take beyond that. I want to try to get as many GE requirements out of the way as possible, so I may do that.

I have an econ test tomorrow that I've barely started studying for, class at 130, a review session at 5, and a group project at 730. So, it's gonna be a tough push to get the proper amount of studying in, and I do need to do well, considering I'm an Econ major and the teacher is my advisor. I also have to get my schedule in for next year by tomorrow for when i meet with my advisor. Here's what I have so far:Intermediate PortugueseIntermediate MacroeconomicsCreative WritingI'm not sure what to take beyond that. I want to try to get as many GE requirements out of the way as possible, so I may do that.
Did you get into that Jew College you were applying for?Also, take a PE class. They are fun! Bowling, golf, racquetball, water polo... if your college offers them.
Did you get into that Jew College you were applying for?Also, take a PE class. They are fun! Bowling, golf, racquetball, water polo... if your college offers them.
I will, but I'll audit it. Therefore, I need an actual class that I can get credit for. And no, unfortunately I did not get into the Jew College. I got into the WASP college
Portugese? Why Portugese?
Why not?
I just found it interesting, I need a foreign language for History and Portugese sounds fascinating.
Shawn thinks I've got our bet on lock down.EDIT: I actually told my wife about it and she was not as irritated as I expected.
Shawn thinks I've got our bet on lock down.EDIT: I actually told my wife about it and she was not as irritated as I expected.
You know if I win this bet this is going to be the biggest upset in history.Like Michigan vs Applachian State kind of upset.
You know if I win this bet this is going to be the biggest upset in history.Like Michigan vs Applachian State kind of upset.
IMO you only win due to Medical difficulties
I must've missed this. What's the bet/stakes?
I must've missed this. What's the bet/stakes?
Guapo and I have a bet going on who will get laid first. 5 bucks.He's still waiting for his wife's vag to heal from giving birth.Me, well, I just get teased.