• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

hijust got back from dcpretty banged up...i fell down an escaltor last night, we thought some guys we got into a little tiff with were heading back, so i was nervous. did a perfect faceplant, then tumbled. have gashes al over my faceand neck, chipped a tooth, gums are badly swollen, hands are shredded and knees toowok now tho..i got right back up and not much bleeding
you were in DC and u didn't call/im/pm somehow get in contact with me...we're fighting...
mmmm your stock just started rising.or at least something that rhymes with stock started rising..
i laughed....

I just dl a shit ton of music, all of it Dylan Bootlegs, apart from a couple he did with Johnny Cash and one off of Another Side. I'm set for tonight.By Chrozzo's Request:hayden_panettiere_coldfusion_fan.jpghayden-panettiere-bikini-1-17.jpg

Oh gosh. Poor Chrozzo. Anything I can do to make you feel better?
im sure i can think of a few things, lolim not feeling too bad, a bit sore. my main pain is my lips, whcih are still swollen and a cut right under my nose. also when i bite down my two front teeth hurt, i think they both shifted a little bit, unless my gums are just still swollen, i cant tell
im sure i can think of a few things, lolim not feeling too bad, a bit sore. my main pain is my lips, whcih are still swollen and a cut right under my nose. also when i bite down my two front teeth hurt, i think they both shifted a little bit, unless my gums are just still swollen, i cant tell
Ouch, dude. I've never had the bad luck of falling down stairs, let alone an escalator. I can't imagine how bad that must of hurt. I really hope it heals up soon, and without too much lasting damage.I'll let you pick the TOP. I figure that way you'll feel better.
u suck at bankrolls...but i'll stake ya..was it the same name as here????
Yeah, same name.My br is currently ~16. I tend to like to have at least 20 buy ins before playing. Yeah, I'm a penny pincher. Much Thanks to you for a stake.
Yeah, same name.My br is currently ~16. I tend to like to have at least 20 buy ins before playing. Yeah, I'm a penny pincher. Much Thanks to you for a stake.
sent...and no problem...i love this tourney...its a crap shoot but fun :club:
sent...and no problem...i love this tourney...its a crap shoot but fun :club:
I'll take one if you want - moved my money to FTP because I was running bad.Same name as here, location Scranton
Nice. Hopefully we won't all get seated at the same table.
Considering there's almost 300 people in the tournament, I doubt this will happen.
As much as a crapshoot as last weeks sng? Because I'd really like that.
they'll be at least 400 people in this...
I'll take one if you want - moved my money to FTP because I was running bad.Same name as here, location Scranton
sent...