Well folks, it's been a fun night, but it's time to sleep.Peace out ya'll.
later and playing O8 HU is fun and yet disgusting at the same time...your playing just about every hand and i usually just play cautious yet aggressive if that makes sense
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

In honor of this day...the day Jesus resurected and the day I avoided banishment... I offer my hand to Hang as a symbol of apology and a request for a truce. I will do my best to stop being a deuchebag and will not flood this thread with crap.Accept my apology and shake my hand?Or I will honor your request to stay the f&*# out of this thread.Let's see who is the bigger man.Seriously..... I'll try.*holds out hand*

In honor of this day...the day Jesus resurected and the day I avoided banishment... I offer my hand to Hang as a symbol of apology and a request for a truce. I will do my best to stop being a deuchebag and will not flood this thread with crap.Accept my apology and shake my hand?Or I will honor your request to stay the f&*# out of this thread.Let's see who is the bigger man.Seriously..... I'll try.*holds out hand*
I tried sending you a PM yesterday, but you have PM's shut off obv.If you can contribute to this thread, go for it.I would like to send that PM that I had typed out though.Allow me to send that, and you have a window of opportunity to get on my good side.
I tried sending you a PM yesterday, but you have PM's shut off obv.If you can contribute to this thread, go for it.I would like to send that PM that I had typed out though.Allow me to send that, and you have a window of opportunity to get on my good side.
Done and done, sir.Send awayErased my blocked list... except for one.
Good morning, christ killers.. sry ur lil scheme dint work but today Jesus Pwns ur Joo face. Christ is risen, N00bZ !!!!!!!!11111111111111
You are on your A game today sir. Well done.
anyone know the link for that game toat someone posted last night?you had to hit out marbles in a limited time
Do something with your life you drunk.
I just jacked off using the cream from the cadbury eggs as lube.
I've never even thought of that. Thanks!
That's awesome. How long was your program/How did you do that?
it is a mirc script, 527 lines including white space. heh, how did i do that? read the lines in, parsed them, printed them out on timers so they wouldn't flood me off my mirc connection. the guts of the script are thanks to vb, he let me leech perl and convert it to mirc script.
it is a mirc script, 527 lines including white space. heh, how did i do that? read the lines in, parsed them, printed them out on timers so they wouldn't flood me off my mirc connection. the guts of the script are thanks to vb, he let me leech perl and convert it to mirc script.
Not gonna lie, I didn't understand a single word of that. Could you probably put that into pseudo code for me?