So here is my fantasy baseball team. I am not sure if it is good or not, I have not played fantasy baseball in 10 years and I have not activley watched baseball outsie the Cubs since the early 2000's. Any thoughts?C Kenji Johjima 1B Derrek Lee 2B Robinson Cano 3B Aramis Ramirez SS Derek Jeter CI Travis Hafner MI Ryan Theriot OF Matt Holliday OF Alfonso Soriano OF Ichiro Suzuki OF Andruw Jones Util Ken Griffey Jr. BN Hank Blalock SP John Smoltz SP Roy Halladay RP Ryan Dempster P Francisco Liriano P Dontrelle Willis P Barry Zito P A.J. Burnett BN Pedro Martinez BN Joe Borowski BN Jeremy Bonderman BN Ted Lilly BN Bronson Arroyo BN Chris Carpenter

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

So here is my fantasy baseball team. I am not sure if it is good or not, I have not played fantasy baseball in 10 years and I have not activley watched baseball outsie the Cubs since the early 2000's. Any thoughts?
I'm not really into fantasy sports and I'm not really sure how it happens. You pick a dream team and then run simulations against other dream teams based on the stats of those players?
I'm not really into fantasy sports and I'm not really sure how it happens. You pick a dream team and then run simulations against other dream teams based on the stats of those players?
Yeah thats the basic gist
So here is my fantasy baseball team. I am not sure if it is good or not, I have not played fantasy baseball in 10 years and I have not activley watched baseball outsie the Cubs since the early 2000's. Any thoughts?C Kenji Johjima 1B Derrek Lee 2B Robinson Cano 3B Aramis Ramirez SS Derek Jeter CI Travis Hafner MI Ryan Theriot OF Matt Holliday OF Alfonso Soriano OF Ichiro Suzuki OF Andruw Jones Util Ken Griffey Jr. BN Hank Blalock SP John Smoltz SP Roy Halladay RP Ryan Dempster P Francisco Liriano P Dontrelle Willis P Barry Zito P A.J. Burnett BN Pedro Martinez BN Joe Borowski BN Jeremy Bonderman BN Ted Lilly BN Bronson Arroyo BN Chris Carpenter
Too many Cubbies
Seriously though, I like the offense, but you should look into some pitching. Too many question marks there
I did not take my first pitched until round 7 and I literally did not know 1/3 of the names. I did zero research and I just don't have time to follow baseball like i did when I was younger. Hopefully this will get me back into it
see, if you had said blackjack I would have been there. hope you won
glad i didnt play for cash. went all-in with 7 5 thinkin i floppped a straight. ended up losing. lol.
Does anyone know where I can pick up a blu-ray version of Top Gun?
You won't find it on Blu-ray because it was only released on HD-DVD. I'm sure it will be out in the next 6 months.
Availability: Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
You won't find it on Blu-ray because it was only released on HD-DVD. I'm sure it will be out in the next 6 months.Availability: Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Ctrl+D obv.
I'm thinking about picking up the new Harrington books. I think it's time I get my bearings in NLHE cash games.
I plan on getting them too just because I liked his tournament books so much.
I plan on getting them too just because I liked his tournament books so much.
His tournament books were truly things of beauty. I respect Harrington for the way he wrote those books, some of the stuff was just mindblowing.I want to see how he tackles cash games. But most likely, if it wasn't something good, 2+2 wouldn't publish it.

(11:13:09 AM) on340se7en: HangukMiguk has a new challenge ahead of him, and you're the random schmuck on AIM that gets to hear it(11:13:27 AM) SuitedUpKurt: lol(11:13:28 AM) on340se7en <AUTO-REPLY> : I'm out, as in, not here.(11:14:19 AM) on340se7en: the challenge: go to korea, find a girl with the last name Ho. impregnate her. when she delivers, tell her she has to let the baby take her surname.(11:14:57 AM) on340se7en: now, to let you know, in korea, they name the babies like this Last Name then first name and middle name, and names only consist of three syllables(11:15:11 AM) on340se7en: so in true korean fashion, i would ask to give the child its given name(11:15:25 AM) on340se7en: then name it HoHo(11:15:43 AM) SuitedUpKurt: hoho, ho?(11:15:57 AM) on340se7en: exactly(11:16:07 AM) SuitedUpKurt: make sure the baby is born on xmas(11:16:12 AM) on340se7en: holy shit(11:16:17 AM) on340se7en: beat me to it(11:16:19 AM) SuitedUpKurt: lol(11:17:08 AM) on340se7en: only gets better then if the kid either grows up to: work in a toy factory, or does animation for a christmas movie and gets their name in the credits(11:17:24 AM) SuitedUpKurt: or prostitution(11:17:28 AM) on340se7en: that too(11:17:39 AM) SuitedUpKurt: c'mere ho(11:18:07 AM) on340se7en: but yeah, that was my sudden epiphany for the morning(11:18:11 AM) on340se7en: it's what i'm born to do(11:18:25 AM) SuitedUpKurt: awesome

(11:34:45 AM) on340se7en: uh oh, epiphany time again(11:34:59 AM) on340se7en: i hope the girl i meet over there to have this happen with is named Yua(11:35:18 AM) SuitedUpKurt: hahaha

(11:13:09 AM) on340se7en: HangukMiguk has a new challenge ahead of him, and you're the random schmuck on AIM that gets to hear it(11:13:27 AM) SuitedUpKurt: lol(11:13:28 AM) on340se7en <AUTO-REPLY> : I'm out, as in, not here.(11:14:19 AM) on340se7en: the challenge: go to korea, find a girl with the last name Ho. impregnate her. when she delivers, tell her she has to let the baby take her surname.(11:14:57 AM) on340se7en: now, to let you know, in korea, they name the babies like this Last Name then first name and middle name, and names only consist of three syllables(11:15:11 AM) on340se7en: so in true korean fashion, i would ask to give the child its given name(11:15:25 AM) on340se7en: then name it HoHo(11:15:43 AM) SuitedUpKurt: hoho, ho?(11:15:57 AM) on340se7en: exactly(11:16:07 AM) SuitedUpKurt: make sure the baby is born on xmas(11:16:12 AM) on340se7en: holy shit(11:16:17 AM) on340se7en: beat me to it(11:16:19 AM) SuitedUpKurt: lol(11:17:08 AM) on340se7en: only gets better then if the kid either grows up to: work in a toy factory, or does animation for a christmas movie and gets their name in the credits(11:17:24 AM) SuitedUpKurt: or prostitution(11:17:28 AM) on340se7en: that too(11:17:39 AM) SuitedUpKurt: c'mere ho(11:18:07 AM) on340se7en: but yeah, that was my sudden epiphany for the morning(11:18:11 AM) on340se7en: it's what i'm born to do(11:18:25 AM) SuitedUpKurt: awesome
(11:34:45 AM) on340se7en: uh oh, epiphany time again(11:34:59 AM) on340se7en: i hope the girl i meet over there to have this happen with is named Yua(11:35:18 AM) SuitedUpKurt: hahaha
:club: Well guys, off to make moves...one time for Kuge...ONE TIME!