Valentine's Day Is Tomorrow

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roses are waaaaaay too easy and cliche. Go for a nice arrangement with some stargazer lilies. It'll show some thought. If you do decide to go for roses, do a weird color like lavender or orange. yw.
after 20 years married, 15 years of "where's my roses?"...she gets rosesJ

speaking of...Lil Jimmy comes home from 1st grade and says to his mom, "Where do babies come from?"mom, thinks for a minute and decideds he's old enough to tell him and says "Well Jimmy, when your daddy puts his penis in my vagina, a baby comes out 9 months later"Jimmy, looks at mommy for a minute, then says "well, ok, but .... what happens when ...I saw daddy put his penis in your mouth last night?"Mom's a bit flustered for a sec and says.."that's where jewelery comes from"Happy V-day andthank god for jeweleryJ

after 20 years married, 15 years of "where's my roses?"...she gets rosesJ
See, if you'd gotten her roses when you were supposed to (when you're younger) now you could branch out and get credit for not taking the easy way out.

Also, if your significant other works in an office with other women or at least somewhere you can get something delivered, you will score mega points by getting a Valentine's gift delivered to her job.

Not whipped but she got thishttp://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?...-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+shes a good girl.
lol, that would be our tv, the matching stand, the extended warranty, the satelite pvr, and the harddrive for it for a little less than that, all we'd have after that is the dish itselfbut maybe congrats are in the works for that pick tj
lol, that would be our tv, the matching stand, the extended warranty, the satelite pvr, and the harddrive for it for a little less than that, all we'd have after that is the dish itselfbut maybe congrats are in the works for that pick tj
Your husband is a lucky man.
Your husband is a lucky man.
lol, i'll mention that to qy, but we're not married but we act like it, just without the fighting
I was really stupid. Over the course of the 5 years I've been with my girlfriend I've gotten her more and more extravegent gifts up to a car for her birthday and I put the down payment down on the house we live in now for Christmas.What the **** am I supposed to get now?
Buying her another man is about all you have left to give.....sorry, over the top? :club:
Not whipped but she got thishttp://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?...-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+shes a good girl.
Very nice ! Can you take y husband shopping ?
Mom's a bit flustered for a sec and says.."that's where jewelery comes from"Happy V-day andthank god for jewelery
LOL.....too true :club:
Also, if your significant other works in an office with other women or at least somewhere you can get something delivered, you will score mega points by getting a Valentine's gift delivered to her job.
Yup ! Oil filters are negative points though, be forewarned :D

I think I may pull the super cool move and go see my 80 year old grandmother for some of the day. Glad I read this thread to think of that, ty. :club:

If you do decide to go for roses, do a weird color like lavender or orange. yw.
The girl I took to senior prom...her favorite flowers were purple roses...do you know how hard purple roses are to find in March in Chattanooga, TN? After gobs of searching, I found one bouquet in the entire town.

zomg, this thread makes me very, very glad that my girlfriend would honestly dump me instantly if i ever bought her a diamond or some other fancy jewelery thing.i'll be roasting lamb for dinner, going for a walk downtown, and giving her a letter. total cost: 40 bucks.edit: but yeah, i'm whipped. going to have to take the weekend off, lol.

How is that woman already getting off? Her pants are still on!
Agreed, though perhaps we are underestimating the strength of the vibrations. I'll be sure to do a product review :DUpdate: I also got her a large, scary gummy spider for $2.
lol, i'll mention that to qy, but we're not married but we act like it, just without the fighting
this is like one of those worst kept secrets, one that everyone knows but noone says, right?also, i know you know this already, but you're pretty damn lucky too - he's dreamy.