Official I Hate My Roomates Thread

i really wouldnt mind if their side of the apartment was crushed by a huge falling over tree or something. with them in it of course. not in the tree, the apartment. i plan on complaining about their gayness a lot in here.
Bitchin about the music again?
i really wouldnt mind if their side of the apartment was crushed by a huge falling over tree or something. with them in it of course. not in the tree, the apartment. i plan on complaining about their gayness a lot in here.
This is a bad thing?

If I had any roommates I'd hate 'em for sure... nothing better than having a appartment all for yourself, not having to clean up after anyone and listen to their rubbish music...

If I had any roommates I'd hate 'em for sure... nothing better than having a appartment all for yourself, not having to clean up after anyone and listen to their rubbish music...
I agree completely. Let's move in together!

i have my own room, but i cant play music above elevator-musak level or else i will immediately have my closest roommate knocking on my door. i was friends with him originally but over time the friendship has dissolved, i forget what set that in motion, i think it was him constantly knocking on my door telling me to turn my music down (which was always at a reasonable level). but we dont talk anymore unless its him trying to get me to clean this or that or turn something down. so thats why im living with him, we were freinds, and the other two i didnt know but he knew them and said they were cool. they are not cool. they are idiots.and while i was gone for a week or two one of them ate a loaf of bread i had in the freezer, and that i do not forgive.

i have my own room, but i cant play music above elevator-musak level or else i will immediately have my closest roommate knocking on my door. i was friends with him originally but over time the friendship has dissolved, i forget what set that in motion, i think it was him constantly knocking on my door telling me to turn my music down (which was always at a reasonable level). but we dont talk anymore unless its him trying to get me to clean this or that or turn something down. so thats why im living with him, we were freinds, and the other two i didnt know but he knew them and said they were cool. they are not cool. they are idiots.and while i was gone for a week or two one of them ate a loaf of bread i had in the freezer, and that i do not forgive.
That's crazy. I have 6 roommates, and routinely there will be 2 or 3 roommates that don't go out and get woken up by drunk assholes and they/I don't mind at all. Maybe it's just different personalities, but for example we blew out a speaker at 4 am last night when 4 of us got back from the bars with a bunch of girls and other guys...and one of my roommates teaches at 8 am on friday mornings. Honestly the biggest fight I've been in with a roommate was today when I asked everyone in the living room if they wanted to go to subway, then 20 minutes later we started leaving and a roomie that had come downstairs in that time got pissed I hadn't asked him to go.
That's crazy. I have 6 roommates, and routinely there will be 2 or 3 roommates that don't go out and get woken up by drunk assholes and they/I don't mind at all. Maybe it's just different personalities, but for example we blew out a speaker at 4 am last night when 4 of us got back from the bars with a bunch of girls and other guys...and one of my roommates teaches at 8 am on friday mornings. Honestly the biggest fight I've been in with a roommate was today when I asked everyone in the living room if they wanted to go to subway, then 20 minutes later we started leaving and a roomie that had come downstairs in that time got pissed I hadn't asked him to go.
You say your roommates don't mind being woken up and kept awake but I am 95% certain that they are in their rooms cursing you all and counting down the days til they can move out. Often my flatmates are loud and I don't say anything for a number of reasons even though I hate it; I find their friends intimidating, I don't want to seem like a nag; I don't want them to see me in my pyjamas, etc.It sounds like you and your douche friends ought to be more considerate. Would it ruin your night if you kept it down on a Thursday night or maybe partied somewhere else so your friend got his sleep? Honestly this post just makes you sounds really selfish to me.

My one roommate never does anything helpful around the house. Yesterday he said he wouldnt throw his old stale cereal away cause he didn't want to have to take out the trash. Also yesterday I unloaded half the dishwasher then left it open to see if he would empty the rest. He didn't. It just sat there for 5 hours while he did nothing all day. He likes to put his dirty dishes in the sink instead of directly in the dishwasher too. That kind of pisses me off.Also he gets hammered, comes home and tells me and my other roommate that he wishes we would die of cancer so he can move on with his life. I told him it was probably the fact that he got an english degree that is holding him back and not me.

My roommates are a husband (good roommate: pays the bills and gives me the sex) and two boys (13 and 8). I They are messy and loud. They don't pay for anything, eat all my food and I have to wash all of their clothes. The older one does empty the dishwasher, though, if I ask. They never do anything unless I ask. Unfortunately for me, I'm kind of attached to them. It was a lot of trouble to birth them and whatnot. On the bright side they don't come in drunk and blast their music when I have to get up at 6:45am.....yet.

My roommate doest the dishes, vacuums, dusts, never watches TV but doesn't mind me watching whatever I want, taught me some advanced stat at cribbage, cooks occasionally, takes care of shit I don't think about doing, is gone enough for me not to feel crowded, doesn't insist on blathering on with small talk, and pays on time.The only thing I can think of that's of the slightest inconvenience is that I have to put on clothes to make my coffee in the morning. Oh yea, one time I didn't have enough hot water for my morning shower. Never mind that I take a 30 min shower, that kind of sucked.

My roommate doest the dishes, vacuums, dusts, never watches TV but doesn't mind me watching whatever I want, taught me some advanced stat at cribbage, cooks occasionally, takes care of shit I don't think about doing, is gone enough for me not to feel crowded, doesn't insist on blathering on with small talk, and pays on time.The only thing I can think of that's of the slightest inconvenience is that I have to put on clothes to make my coffee in the morning. Oh yea, one time I didn't have enough hot water for my morning shower. Never mind that I take a 30 min shower, that kind of sucked.
Am I missing something? I had no idea you had a roommate. How would you teach yourself advanced strat at cribbage, though?