I just saw a thread for Florida FCPers, and I'm wondering how many of us there are up here in New England.I moved to Boston a few months ago and I'm always up for meeting new people, especially since my college friends really suck these days.Who's in Boston? Anyone? Bueller?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol, you love all New Englanders, admit it.Maine here, my record from closing the door to being parked in Kenmore is 1 hour and 42 minutes.I go down to see my brother in Hartford quite a bit as well, and been to foxwoods a few times. I guess the MGM grand is opening up a tower right next door?
I just saw a thread for Florida FCPers, and I'm wondering how many of us there are up here in New England.I moved to Boston a few months ago and I'm always up for meeting new people, especially since my college friends really suck these days.Who's in Boston? Anyone? Bueller?
De-rek Je-ter! CLAP - CLAP...CLAP CLAP CLAP
Originally from New Bedford, Ma. Currently residing at the University at Buffalo.

Where exactlly are you Cardcore ?No Neck lives in Somerville.........and has left a standing invitation for any FCP'ers to join his homegames (I think Friday nights)Someone lives in Bridgewater......I think his name is 92offsuit or DueceNine or Dmtips, something like that (my memory is crap)There is a guy from west of beantown, maybe Framingham, who invites us to a Memorial Day weekend marathon game every year.If you (or anyone) is ever making the drive to Foxwoods for a session, I'd love to hitch a ride/pay for gas/etc. I'm disabled so I have a tough time driving :club:

Providence RI here..... Yup that's right... little Rhody!If you guys have any games in the area, hit me up, always willing to play. Am currently playing the Eastern Poker Tour (www.easternpokertour.com) for fun, but would love more action.

I am from Sctiuate Mass. And now i am the biggest Yankee fan. All redsox and patriots fans put each others penises in each others mouths, and other gay things.
Hmmm................I was going to say "Hi neighbor !" Now, I might have to arrange a tire slashing or something :club:

Just started a new home game $10 .10/.20 it is really an excuse to get drunk and flip coins on Wednesday nights... any FCPers are welcome.If you are interested in any games PM me, I am going to be spreading all sorts of games shortly.

It's not about their hatred for you, it's all about your hatred for themDIE RED SOX DIE BOSTON

Grew up in Maine, but I've lived in Southern California for a little over 3 years. I think I will move back to Maine someday (or have a summer house there if I run good in life).And yes, the Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics are all wicked good.