Mitchell Report

Kevin Brown was another obvious one...Multiple times he went on 'roid' rages after getting knocked out of games and destroyed dugouts, clubhouses, etc etc.Funny, the first year Gagne and LoDuca got good, they went on a trip to Japan with other all stars, and local SF media reported they becmae real friendly with Bonds. Go figure.FP Santangelo........LOLLLLLLLLLLL. THis one made me LOL really hard when I heard it, because he is such a Giants homer when he was on the radio in the Bay Area, defending Barry etc. Gee, I wonder why. Matt Herges looked like an obvious user when he came up with the Dodgers, but he sucked and it didn't matter. He went to the Giants eventually, and when the Bonds scandal first broke a few years back, I remember vividly him doing a radio interview with the Giants flagship station (KNBR) where he defended Barry, said there wasn't a steroid problem in baseball, and pretty much came across as anti steroid as you can. I remember being amused because I was pretty sure he had used, at least when he first broke in.The first list almost looked like something someone came up with on their own by guessing.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLAYERS NAMED IN THE REPORT INCLUDE: * Chad Allen * Rick Ankiel * David Bell * Mike Bell * Marvin Benard * Gary Bennett, Jr. * Larry Bigbie * Barry Bonds * Kevin Brown * Paul Byrd * Jose Canseco * Mark Carreon * Jason Christiansen * Howie Clark * Roger Clemens * Jack Cust * Brendan Donnelly * Chris Donnels * Lenny Dykstra * Bobby Estalella * Matt Franco * Ryan Franklin * Eric Gagne * Jason Giambi * Jeremy Giambi * Jay Gibbons * Troy Glaus * Jason Grimsley * Jose Guillen * Jerry Hairston, Jr. * Matt Herges * Phil Hiatt * Glenallen Hill * Darren Holmes * Todd Hundley * David Justice * Chuck Knoblauch * Tim Laker * Mike Lansing * Paul Lo Duca * Exavier "Nook" Logan * Josias Manzanillo * Gary Matthews, Jr. * Mark McGwire * Cody McKay * Kent Mercker * Bart Miadich * Hal Morris * Daniel Naulty * Denny Neagle * Rafael Palmeiro * Jim Parque * Andy Pettitte * Adam Piatt * Todd Pratt * Adam Riggs * Brian Roberts * John Rocker * F.P. Santangelo * Benito Santiago * Scott Schoeneweis * David Segui * Gary Sheffield * Miguel Tejada * Ismael Valdez * Mo Vaughn * Randy Velarde * Ron Villone * Fernando Vina * Rondell White * Jeff Williams * Matt Williams * Todd Williams * Steve Woodard * Kevin Young * Gregg Zaunedit: nm, I guess my list is in alphabetical order, so I easily destroyed JJJ's terrible list.

Is every list different? I'm just going to go back to assuming everybody is on something and not caring.
I got mine here.

I skimmed most of the report and read most of the sections with the specific player headings. Lol at all the players who paid for these with personal checks.And lol at Clemens getting shot in the rear and not liking the "belly shots"Also I lol'd at the Mo Vaughn "I don't like the big needles" quote.

edit: nm, I guess my list is in alphabetical order, so I easily destroyed JJJ's terrible list.
Oh yeah? Well "my" list is in the order that they appear in the actual report. Take that!
F.P. SantangeloFernando Vina
This is funny, FP went to my High School and is on 1140 AM in sacramento now, and he has been backing Barry Bonds right and left the last year, and has denied using over and over.Vina dated a friend of mine a couple times, and he was using then, she said he roid raged in the parking lot at Arco Arena after a Kings game and almost Jumped some guy that was taunting him. She also saw him do Ex a couple time, while he was still playing, so this is not a stretch at all.

my image of mo vaughn shoving twenties into strippers' thongs while wearing an oversized fur suit just wouldn't be complete without steroids. bravo, mo. you'll always be my favorite. and i'm not being sarcastic.as a sox fan, i'm just glad that varitek's name turned out to be a fake. i hate it when i'm a bad judge of character, even when i only know people from the teevee.the names that make me the saddest: rick ankiel, len dykstra, david justice, brian roberts, and miguel tejada. :club:

Ship me one point for calling Albert Belle, even though that was super obvious.
Ship me 2 points for calling a lack of Manny or Griffey, also obvious.Say it ain't so Nomah :club:.Edit: Ok, I guess it ain't so. What's the deal with that first list??? Just totally made up? Also, LOL at Todd Williams. He's one of the all time greats, up there with Sly Young, Boo Gehrig, and Frank Aaron.
Also, LOL at Todd Williams. He's one of the all time greats, up there with Sly Young, Boo Gehrig, and Frank Aaron.
Genuine laugh at that.Also, this thread was much better until Flushgarden showed up. Even Mitchell himself said the list of names wasn't all-inclusive. Besides, Eric Gagne was named, a key component of the current Red Sox championship team. Obviously ship the trophy to Colorado.
Just skimmed through the report, there were a bunch of copies of checks and fedex mailing labels.Also to whoever thinks that Frank Thomas juiced, yeah in all honesty, I highly doubt he juiced. He's just big naturally.
Mark McGwire and Jose Canceso are both pretty big naturally, but we all know how that turned out. I'm not saying that Thomas juiced, but don't let the fact that you are from Chicago cloud your judgment.
Funny, the first year Gagne and LoDuca got good, they went on a trip to Japan with other all stars, and local SF media reported they became real friendly with Bonds. Go figure.

Major League Baseball records confirmed that Greg Anderson accompanied Bonds as his guest during a 2002 All-Star tour in Japan. Because Anderson was Bonds’s guest, his first-class airfare, hotel, and a daily meal stipend were paid for by Major League Baseballduring the two-week trip.

LOL.

Major League Baseball records confirmed that Greg Anderson accompanied Bonds as his guest during a 2002 All-Star tour in Japan. Because Anderson was Bonds's guest, his first-class airfare, hotel, and a daily meal stipend were paid for by Major League Baseballduring the two-week trip.

LOL.

Giambi told me he first met Greg Anderson in November 2002 while on an All-Star tour of Japan on which Anderson was accompanying Barry Bonds. Anderson told Giambi that “he was connected to BALCO” and that it specialized in correcting mineral deficiencies in athletes. Anderson suggested Giambi should “come and get his blood and urine tested” when they returned to the United States. Giambi did not discuss steroids with Anderson in Japan, nor did Giambi receive any drugs or other substances from Anderson while they were in Japan.

LOL, man Greg Anderson must have cleaned up on that trip.

No Red Sox on the list.However, 9 Yankees from the 2000 World Series team. Can you say*?
yes lets put an asterisk on everythingevery team had players uusing steroids so lets put asterisks for every world seriesand wow ur so dumb that theres no red sox on the list haha
yes lets put an asterisk on everythingevery team had players uusing steroids so lets put asterisks for every world seriesand wow ur so dumb that theres no red sox on the list haha
You're looking at the wrong list...There are no current Red Sox on the correct list. YOU'RE SO DUMB!
which is exactly what I thought would happenI knew Mitchell wouldn't turn over any of the Red Sox players. I deserve 10 points for that one.
Eric Gagne and Donnelly were on the Sox last year. The following are all related to the Sox:Manny AlexanderMike SpinelliPaxton CrawfordJeremy GiambiJosias ManzanilloRoger ClemensMo VaughnChris DonnelsMike LansingKent MerckerMike StantonEric Gagne Brendon DonnellySteve WoodardSo what's evidence do you have to back up that Mitchell isn't turning over Red Sox players (you know, besides the ones he named...)? I'm guessing the same amount of evidence you use to back up almost all your opinions.Like I said earlier in this thread, given the sources you wouldn't expect to see any Red Sox. What evidence do you have that his integrity is compromised?EDIT: And really, how many teams even had a significant current player named? AndIf these sources named Red Sox players, which Mitchell left out, what's stopping those sources from coming forward?AndAre any other sources claiming that Mitchell was working with them until Red Sox players were named at which point Mitchell ceased discussion?