Mitchell Report

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujols makes me depressed. My Lentil Soup isn't going down as easy right now.
I know man. He seems like such a good guy.But then again, I do want to see how much of this was HGH before it was banned. I'm not sure I can blame a guy for using a non-banned substance, even if it was obtained sketchily.

Meh, they already took that list off the site and said it possibly contains errors? Gagne was soooooo obvious...I'm happy Shawn Green is not on the list because if he was I was going to be pissed off, because I always felt he should have been juicing...

That can't be the full list, even if it is partially accurate....Too many people missing, even those that we have had some confirmation regarding (like Benito Santiago, Marvin Benard etc).Also, side note: Even if he did use steroids, I would have no problem leaving Kile's name off the list...

That can't be the full list, even if it is partially accurate....Too many people missing, even those that we have had some confirmation regarding (like Benito Santiago, Marvin Benard etc).Also, side note: Even if he did use steroids, I would have no problem leaving Kile's name off the list...
Yeah, that list is suspect for a few reasons...won't have to wait long to find out what the deal is. It's snowing here, so I get to watch all the carnage as it unfolds from home...and post about it here.

"As an abundance of caution, WNBC.com is no longer posting the list as we work to make sure each and every name that were originally posted on our Web site will be the ones Mitchell will be name later today. Yet another source suggests WNBC.com was given a draft copy by our two original sources, not the final copy being released today."So, probably names were left off, but most likely all the ones named are correct.

LOL @ Neifi Perez. He can be the poster child of "When juicing does nothing for you".
Nah, the poster child of "when juicing can make an average minor leaguer just good enough for the big show".
LOL @ Neifi Perez. He can be the poster child of "When juicing does nothing for you".
Juicing: Major league job - At least 300KNot Juicing: AA for a couple years making 30K then applying for a job at the local supermarket.

Just skimmed through the report, there were a bunch of copies of checks and fedex mailing labels.Also to whoever thinks that Frank Thomas juiced, yeah in all honesty, I highly doubt he juiced. He's just big naturally.

So, that 'leaked' list was pretty inaccurate it seems.
Was it? Where can we see the actual list?EDIT: I found it (I think). This list is not as interesting.Lenny DykstraDavid SeguiLarry BigbieBrian RobertsJack CustTim LakerJosias ManzanilloTodd HundleyMark CarreonHal MorrisMatt FrancoRondell WhiteRoger ClemensAndy PettitteChuck KnoblauchJason GrimsleyGregg ZaunDavid JusticeF.P. SantangeloGlenallen HillMo VaughnDenny NeagleRon VilloneRyan FranklinChris DonnelsTodd WilliamsPhil HiattTodd PrattKevin YoungMike LansingCody McKayKent MerckerAdam PiattMiguel TejadaJason ChristiansenMike StantonStephen RandolphJerry HairstonPaul Lo DucaAdam RiggsBart MiadichFernando VinaKevin BrownEric GagneMike BellMatt HergesGary Bennett, Jr.Jim ParqueBrendan DonnellyChad AllenJeff WilliamsHowie ClarkNook LoganSection IX. B."Alleged Internet Purchases of Performance Enhancing Substances By Players in Major League Baseball"Rick Ankiel, Paul Byrd, Jay Gibbons, Troy Glaus, Jose Guillen, Jerry Hairston, Jr., Gary Matthews, Jr., and Scott Schoeneweis, and former players David Bell, Jose Canseco, Jason Grimsley, Darren Holmes, John Rocker, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams, and Steve Woodard."