Whatarunaa At Ftp 750k Final Table

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a heater, They say things always come in threesGo take down one more.
Yeah, but ummm... biggest Stars Tourney, biggest Full Tilt tourney... what compares? whats left? If I was TJ, I'd start sattying into some WPT main events, pronto. Cuz it's a long, long wait for the WSOP.(and I'd skip the next dozen or so Sunday 100ks, just to keep that karma in reserve and primed for an even bigger takedown) :club:

This should be an eye-opening experience to those of you (and me) at FCP.... the 'impossible' is possible. WhatArunAA put in the hours, pwnd some noobs, took names... and it paid off for him. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but I really hope that we continue to have FCP'ers go deep in these sunday donkaments. Examples could be...:Cappy37 at $215 Horse FT!!come rail!!!Freddec staked 4 people into the $100k gtdthey're all at the FINAL TABLE(INSERT NAME) at FT of Sunday Mil!obv on phone w/ WhatArunAAand ofcourse....Beaverstyle at 3 $4.40 final tablesALL AT ONCE OMG

Yeah, but ummm... biggest Stars Tourney, biggest Full Tilt tourney... what compares? whats left? If I was TJ, I'd start sattying into some WPT main events, pronto. Cuz it's a long, long wait for the WSOP.(and I'd skip the next dozen or so Sunday 100ks, just to keep that karma in reserve and primed for an even bigger takedown) :club:
B&M time
Examples could be...:Cappy37 at $215 Horse FT!!come rail!!!
LOL you know I'm too vain to move up in buy-in level and tarnish my OPR :D
Freddec staked 4 people into the $100k gtdthey're all at the FINAL TABLE
That would be the greatest day of FCP history right there, short of multiple WCOOP bracelet winners, or JC taking down the WSOP ME.
(INSERT NAME) at FT of Sunday Mil!obv on phone w/ WhatArunAAobv blocking Bizzle's chat on AIM and going for the chip chop
fyp :club:
and ofcourse....Beaverstyle at 3 $4.40 final tablesALL AT ONCE OMG
I'll put money on this one happening first. Let's make it by Xmas, k?
B&M time
Nah, stars cash games, he can snap up the e-checks depost bonus, get that cookie basket, and name a star "Look at me now, B!tch!" to top off a stellar end to 2007. It's a win-win-win.

Hmmn - wonder if this is related to his new fitness program, he did say in the 2008 Goals thread that he has lost a bunch of weight by working out everyday.Physical strength => Mental strength => Online Monster?Coincidence?Who cares! Congrats.

"WhatarunAA", the name says it all. There are great players that only dream of making it to a FT at these events. Not only did you make the final table but you took both of them down. Great Job.... It really inspires me to become more of a tournament player as of now, most of my success comes from cash games. Sorry got of topic. How does it feel to be FCP royalty? Impressive !................Ppl are going to be watching your every move next week at the sunday millions, but i think you've got the whole pressure thing down. Also you win this weeks sunday millions, there's no doubt that it could go down as the biggest accomplisment in internet poker history. Gl man........i wanna see you on the WPT or WSOP this year so get to work.

Hmmn - wonder if this is related to his new fitness program, he did say in the 2008 Goals thread that he has lost a bunch of weight by working out everyday.Physical strength => Mental strength => Online Monster?Coincidence?Who cares! Congrats.
I dont know that losing weight has helped me as much as getting into a routine every day( work out in the morning when i wake up.. get stuff done.. play vids.. play poker) that is easy to follow.. thanks again everyone!
  • 1 year later...