Whatarunaa At Ftp 750k Final Table

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Congrats bro, Now i bet your EX really regrets leaving you.... on the other hand MORE MONEY FOR YOU!!!!

thanks so much for the rails guys.. i felt sooo confident that whole FT as I was playing the best poker of my life.. whoever said they could tell the cardplayer people my name pm me because I didnt respond last time but I think it would lookj good if they know that LivesWithMommy is WhatArun for obv reasons.. anyways thank you sooo much fcp and expect some stakeaments soon:)

thanks so much for the rails guys.. i felt sooo confident that whole FT as I was playing the best poker of my life.. whoever said they could tell the cardplayer people my name pm me because I didnt respond last time but I think it would lookj good if they know that LivesWithMommy is WhatArun for obv reasons.. anyways thank you sooo much fcp and expect some stakeaments soon:)
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUTT SECKS YAYAYYYAYYAYAYA... I MEAN straithgt sex yayaa cough cough
Check PMs.
<3First facebook congratulations, ship it.
I dont think he was, if he isn't now though, there is no justice
Not sure if he got featured member, but he's front page news.
Honk if you're jealous but love TJ too much to actually be angry.
Honk.
Courtside interview with the champ. [01:46] ForRealDD: its true[01:46] ForRealDD: what did you do after that hold ?[01:47] TJ: just jumped up[01:47] TJ: did like 8 fist pumps[01:47] TJ: easy game
I'm amazed that he only jumped up and did 8 fist pumps. I jumped up and did three and I didn't win any money.Well played again sir.
Honk if you're jealous but love TJ too much to actually be angry.
Honk.GG TJ, congrats sir.