Fcp-pokerstars Challenge #4

The PokerStars VIP club recognizes you, the dedicated poker player, and rewards you for choosing to play on the site recognized as the industry's best. For more information on the PokerStars VIP Club click hereFor the final installment of the FCP-PokerStars Challenge, registered members will be given the chance to move up a full VPP Tier in the PokerStars VIP Program.VIP Status will be determined based on the amount of VIP Player Points (VPP) earned from December 1st - December 31st, 2007. Here's how it works:Earn 100 VPPs in December and receive SilverStar status in January(Normally you'd need to earn 1500 VPPs to earn SilverStar status)Earn 1500 VPPs in December and receive GoldStar status in January(Normally you'd need to earn 4000 VPPs to earn GoldStar status)Earn 4000 VPPs in December and receive PlatinumStar status in January(Normally you'd need to earn 10000 VPPs to earn PlatinumStar status) To view your current VIP Status, login to your PokerStars Game Software & click Cashier > VIP Status.To be eligible for Challenge #4, you must have registered for the challenges by 11:59 PM on Friday Nov 30th

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, Platinum Stars and above don't gain from this but there is a limit on how much was budgeted for the promo by PokerStars.
can you hook me up with a cookie basket ? :club:
can you hook me up with a chipset ? :club:
OK, this is a sweet promotion! Good job guys, thanks for this.
Damn right it is. I was planning on making silverstar for the first time in january, but I guess it'll be gold star (and I don't even have to try to make silverstar). Woot!

if i get the 100VPP in a week, does my status goes up to silverstar right away (meaning i would start getting vpp points faster) or will my new status be recognized only on January 1?Edit: nevermind, i think i got my answer already, thanks

This is sweet...but I don't know if I registered or not. :-/ Is there any way I can find out?It would be nice to be Platinum to start the new year.
You're on the list that I have and your Stars name begins with a "d" and ends with "1".
wow lol this is awesome. I was going for gold star this month for my first time. Its going to be hella easy now =)
Still get the 4000 VPP's and jump up to Platinum for January.
The PokerStars VIP club recognizes you, the dedicated poker player, and rewards you for choosing to play on the site recognized as the industry's best. For more information on the PokerStars VIP Club click hereFor the final installment of the FCP-PokerStars Challenge, registered members will be given the chance to move up a full VPP Tier in the PokerStars VIP Program.VIP Status will be determined based on the amount of VIP Player Points (VPP) earned from December 1st - December 31st, 2007. Here's how it works:Earn 100 VPPs in December and receive SilverStar status in January(Normally you'd need to earn 1500 VPPs to earn SilverStar status)Earn 1500 VPPs in December and receive GoldStar status in January(Normally you'd need to earn 4000 VPPs to earn GoldStar status)Earn 4000 VPPs in December and receive PlatinumStar status in January(Normally you'd need to earn 10000 VPPs to earn PlatinumStar status) To view your current VIP Status, login to your PokerStars Game Software & click Cashier > VIP Status.To be eligible for Challenge #4, you must have registered for the challenges by 11:59 PM on Friday Nov 30th
Mine was BETTER
I know, Platinum Stars and above don't gain from this but there is a limit on how much was budgeted for the promo by PokerStars.
I'm attempting to get supernova, and am still 43k vpp away, is there anything this promo can do for me bob? i'd rather not have to play 150k hands this month :club: