The Drunkark Quiz

Take the quiz to see what you know about alcoholI got 91%. A couple I never heard of, so of course missed them, and one I didn't see the correct answer in the list of choices or I would've gotten it. How many people here will get 100%?EDIT: Why can't we fix the titles... I wasn't drunk when I typed drunkard as drunkark.
Take the quiz to see what you know about alcoholI got 91%. A couple I never heard of, so of course missed them, and one I didn't see the correct answer in the list of choices or I would've gotten it. How many people here will get 100%?EDIT: Why can't we fix the titles... I wasn't drunk when I typed drunkard as drunkark.
got an 85%, shoulda been 100 but ai tried to answer them all on the first clue.

Lager = Beer = Shandy = Cider = Guinness.Oh wait, Guinness is black. Therefore Guinness is different from the others. It's all made...somehow. I don't really care how. It all tastes like crap. Oh, and cider has something to do with apples, or bananas or something. I guess that's different too.I know about whisky though.

Whoo, alrightMy heaters broke and Im so tiredI need some fuel to build a fireThe girl next door, her lights are out, yeahThe landlords gone, Im down and outOoh, its cold gin time againYou know itll always winCold gin time againYou know its the only thingThat keeps us together, owIts time to leave and get another quartAround the corner at the liquor storeHaha, the cheapest stuff is all I needTo get me back on my feet againOoh, its cold gin time againYou know itll always winIts cold gin time againYou know its the only thingThat keeps us together, owWhoa yeahOoh, its cold gin time againYou know itll always winIts cold gin time againYou know its the only thingThat keeps us together, ow95% because I brainfarted on gin.

Lager = Beer = Shandy = Cider = Guinness.Oh wait, Guinness is black. Therefore Guinness is different from the others. It's all made...somehow. I don't really care how. It all tastes like crap. Oh, and cider has something to do with apples, or bananas or something. I guess that's different too.I know about whisky though.
GTFO Guinness is amazing!
I drilled a 98 or 99. I answered a question too quick for some reason. "I am the world's oldest alcoholic spirit" or whatever. I think I said "wine" and it was "beer."
That was my only misstep as well :club:.
but not how to spell it ! I got 98% I needed a second clue for one............How am I supposed to know that guy is russian ?