Fcp - Ain't Life Grand - Freeroll #2 - At Poker Stars

The Second of the Ain't Life Grand Freerolls is tonight at 9:00 PM ETTournament # 67009075 in the Private Tournament area of PokerStars.com.The top 9 in this tournament win a $10+$1 entry into the Ain't Life Grand $10+$1 with $500 added tournament on Monday Nov 19th at 9:00 PM ET.The tournament is Password Protected and we'll be releasing the password in this thread about 60-90 minutes before the tournament start time.Good Luck and Have FunThe Password is balloon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What, no hat (or CHIPSET) to win today for guessing the password? Weak. :club:
Your girlfriend/wife/Boyfriend ( not that there's anything wrong with that ) say slow down, you're too quick.
Your girlfriend/wife/Boyfriend ( not that there's anything wrong with that ) say slow down, you're too quick.
Tlusty asked me not to tell, but w/e (I did edit my post, after you posted)

damn.. that was going to be my next guess after the one before the one that was prior to this oneguess i aint guessing

How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop on ps? Discuss?
You mean you don't know yet?i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG program that can copy the original RNG(random number generator) program from the site that I play and i can see the cards that will come with it.DUH
You mean you don't know yet?i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG program that can copy the original RNG(random number generator) program from the site that I play and i can see the cards that will come with it.DUH
i chooooooose #1!

llllllol

first handPokerStars Game #13265273098: Tournament #67009075, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/11/15 - 21:00:00 (ET)Table '67009075 10' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: dtc1126 (1500 in chips) is sitting outSeat 3: Cody Dean07 (1500 in chips) Seat 4: xxobesxx (1500 in chips) Seat 6: GillFinigan (1500 in chips) Seat 7: 4Aces4Cher (1500 in chips) Seat 8: dweb14 (1500 in chips) Seat 9: Gatorcon (1500 in chips) is sitting outCody Dean07: posts small blind 10xxobesxx: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GillFinigan [Tc Ad]GillFinigan: raises 40 to 604Aces4Cher: folds dweb14: folds Gatorcon: folds dtc1126: folds Cody Dean07: calls 50xxobesxx: calls 40*** FLOP *** [Ac 4c Ts]Cody Dean07: checks xxobesxx: bets 60GillFinigan: raises 120 to 180Cody Dean07: calls 180xxobesxx: folds *** TURN *** [Ac 4c Ts] [Qh]Orange4life is connected Cody Dean07: bets 340GillFinigan: calls 340*** RIVER *** [Ac 4c Ts Qh] [9d]Cody Dean07: checks GillFinigan: bets 300Cody Dean07: raises 620 to 920 and is all-inGillFinigan: calls 620 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***Cody Dean07: shows [7c 8c] (high card Ace)GillFinigan: shows [Tc Ad] (two pair, Aces and Tens)GillFinigan collected 3120 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3120 | Rake 0 Board [Ac 4c Ts Qh 9d]Seat 1: dtc1126 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Cody Dean07 (small blind) showed [7c 8c] and lost with high card AceSeat 4: xxobesxx (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 6: GillFinigan showed [Tc Ad] and won (3120) with two pair, Aces and TensSeat 7: 4Aces4Cher folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: dweb14 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Gatorcon folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Yea, you out ran my J7. Dick.Seriously, I was winning the entire hand.
99 vs. AA,AA, J7 1st hand. runner runner straight. As Chrozzo would say weeeeeeeeeeeee!