• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how he gets his kicks. If you ignore him he will get worse but after a while he will go away.

Well that didn't seem to take much convincing. I'm not sure how much you really earned by saying "erik", "hiiii", and "i think that'd be good".$0.03, take it or leave it.
sorry bob, but my power over him is very strong. sometimes 7 words is all it takes to get him in line
Ok, i hardly ever flame anyone....EVER. But today i got really sick of hearing about ryland's everyday events that well we all have and finally said my peace. So when i got home, he pm'd me to "get aids". If this was in a thread, as a flame i'd be ok with it, but to pm me and say that.....WTF? I"m actually truly offended and hope he gets banned. Honestly. Erik, i've never flamed you before this. In fact I often felt sorry for you cause you took it in the ass so often from everyone else here. I've always thought you were just a naive little man trying to find his place in the world. I now realize i was wrong. You really are an idiot, you deserve to be flamed for every post you've ever started or replied to. You need to grow up, stay in school and get a life. Seriously, you're not a balla (you can't be, it's not even a word). And next time you've got something to say to me you whiny scared little bitch, post it for all to see. Sorry about the language all, i am truly pissed. Mods if you need to edit/move please feel free to do so.
didnt read the thread.....but has rivergirl ever posted a pic? she seems hot to me. POST A PIC
Rivergirl - stop before he brings you down to his level.Hopefully a Mod will see this and just ban the punk
Not likely.I had a similar problem once and did the same as RG, started a thread to call out the offender for his rudeness. Kdawg threatened to ban ME for starting a thread about a pm which he felt should have remained private.I sympathize River Girl
Ryland has PM'd me everyday for Im not sure how long. Ive NEVER responded to any of his IM's. Today, when he PM'd me, he said if I didnt respond, he was going to block me forever and never try to talk to me again.I win.
no you only think you win. we breed when the lights shut off.
It's a shame you all want him banned yet not realize the General forums will be a lot less entertaining, for instance these flamewars.
i swear...that sig pic is triggering some kind of primordial switch in me that I am really frustrated I can't shut off....I will have to NEVER even look at it again...I usually have good control over what I look at or not.....damnJ
It's a shame you all want him banned yet not realize the General forums will be a lot less entertaining, for instance these flamewars.
Nope.This is a community, not a free for all. While posters like Ryland and FWP can provide some sort of entertainment - they also must be eliminated when they go too far. Trust me, I have been involved in some Flame wars that made me look as much of a DB as the posters with whom I was bickering - the Forum was not favorable impressed. But I never crossed that line of decency. I certainly never told a woman to get AIDS. This is a Moderated Forum for a reason.

Why not just report him to the mods. Was there really a need to start this thread. There is enough Ryland bashing going on in every thread he creates/posts in. Everyone knows how he acts. This should come as no surprise to anyone.By the way, I know most people hate him. I don't mind him. His posts have been harmless lately.

Seriously I could care less.This rivergirl fatass be whoever maybe not even a chick most likley a scammer.Ive been scammed so many times from internet personas' including about 2.5k worth of laptops.This is all im going to say on this subject.
Huh? WTF?FWP Got banned? Link? I'm gone for a month, and FWP gets banned without my help? Got, that burns my ass.Erik, Seriously, what the fck? Get AIDS? Are you 12 years old? Still tugging on girls hair? I've defended you plenty, because I thought you were harmless and kind of hilarious, but seriously, grow the fck up. I'm through defending you dude, you're on your own, you're an embarrassment and a joke.
Nope.This is a community, not a free for all. While posters like Ryland and FWP can provide some sort of entertainment - they also must be eliminated when they go too far. . This is a Moderated Forum for a reason.
lol yikes.What happened FWP!! LINK!!
lol yikes.What happened FWP!! LINK!!
There is nothing to really link because it all got deleted (he comments and counter insults). Basically he insulted Ballon Guy for making this thread and really went for the throat. Considering that it was for charity it was no surprise that he got banned.