Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU DIDNT THOUGH.NFL is the most predictable league in any pro sports imo.
There was no NFL games to bet on, except for one that was very shady. Also, I have very little knowledge in the game.

I guess I should be happy, some people pay several million dollars to experience the same rush I had tonight.When Lillehammer scored twice in the last minute my veins exploded, cum came out of my stick and I felt like I got electrocuted by a saint.

I guess I should be happy, some people pay several million dollars to experience the same rush I had tonight.When Lillehammer scored twice in the last minute my veins exploded, cum came out of my stick and I felt like I got electrocuted by a saint.
Maybe a bit too much info? Congrats on the rush bud but no steakments from me..gl though
Again I do not watch hockey or soccer, so I have no idea who you are betting on except the NHL teams, but I am getting strangley excited for you sitting here at work.
Rubbing yourself again on the job? Nice one!!!
Rubbing yourself again on the job? Nice one!!!
Lol, yeah, that one made me flattered.
It only took a page and half to get any response for that, some more OT guys needs to step in for when I groove one like that.

dont feel bad i blew my 1400 br on ftp last night playing 30 60 .. :D took a shot after 2 months of good bankroll manegment i was on my way to finally becoming a winning tourny player ... until 2 bad beats and some 30 60 hu LFT ps might bet 750 on denver tonight and put all winnings on for my new roll lmao :club: degeneracy gtta luv it

Hopefully this will learn you to make smaller parlays....3 teams max IMO.Anything over 3 is pretty difficult.Yes, turning 500 into 40k with a 5 teamer woulda payed out nice, but what would a $500 3 teamer payed out? I would take less profit for the easier parlay.

Hopefully this will learn you to make smaller parlays....3 teams max IMO.Anything over 3 is pretty difficult.Yes, turning 500 into 40k with a 5 teamer woulda payed out nice, but what would a $500 3 teamer payed out? I would take less profit for the easier parlay.
Or just pick the team to win instead of winning by an exact amount.

if anyone cares, i was one game away from hitting a 7 game parlay last night.BROWNS over RamsCOLTS over PanthersGIANTS over DolphinsSTEELERS over BengalsBUCCANEERS over JagurasSAINTS over 49ersCHARGERS over TexansI went with the money line on all except on the Saints because Bodog was only offering the spread on that one.I was getting like 25-1 but I only bet like $5 bucks. Not quite as life changing as the OP.Obviously Tampa Bay couldn't get it then and they lose by 1I know parlays are sucker bets but i look at them as a lottery ticket that keeps me glued to the tv.

I would have made 40k if I had three matches with the highest odds on my coupon. With my five matches I had almost 200 in odds and would win 100k.
I would have made 40k if I had three matches with the highest odds on my coupon. With my five matches I had almost 200 in odds and would win 100k.
So you could have done a 3 team parlay for $500 that payed out $40k? Why didn't you just do that????

wow, sick bets, sick run...but I don't know if you're really that familiar with portugese soccer, but as a person who thinks he knows at least a little about it I can only scratch my head how anybody could truly believe that Porto is only gonna win this game by one!? I mean, come on, iirc those Leixus or whatever guys just promoted into first league this year, and to be honest they really suck, and it was also on porto home court, where they haven't lost a game in god knows how long...something like 10 months I believe...not cool lolOh well, w/e